PDA

View Full Version : Rutgers Scarlet Knights Discussion Thread

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 03:42 PM
We had one on SWDC and I miss it. I'm also SUPER excited for the Ash era. He's already bringing Pernetti in as a speaker. I mean, the dude rules and gives ZERO fucks. He's pulling in big recruits in NJ AND having videos go viral. Love the dude so much already. I am excite. Maybe not this year, but we're gonna get there sooner rather than later, IMO.

Zak
04-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Yeah he's been the man so far. Melton and Clark huge gets and we're basically in it with every big Jersey kid still. If you need more info let me know.

The Pernetti thing isn't a big deal as long as he didn't hold a grudge. He fucked up big time.

Zach
04-26-2016, 04:05 PM
Carroo is getting attention from the Saints. Just an FYI.

Zak
04-26-2016, 04:07 PM
Carroo is getting attention from the Saints. Just an FYI.

He's going to be a stud as long as he stays healthy. A very good #2 in the NFL.

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 04:13 PM
Yeah he's been the man so far. Melton and Clark huge gets and we're basically in it with every big Jersey kid still. If you need more info let me know.

The Pernetti thing isn't a big deal as long as he didn't hold a grudge. He fucked up big time.

Pernetti didn't fuck up! It wasn't his fault! It was stupid Barchi.

And yeah, Carroo is gonna be a good #2 in this league for a while. He's better than Sanu. Carroo makes sense for just about any team. He'll fit in nicely just about anywhere.

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 04:14 PM
And Zak, I'll take all the recruiting info I can get haha. Idk where you get all this stuff. I knew about Clark because...well he followed me on twitter a while back and I followed him back haha. It's also weird to see my HS producing a big time college recruit. We used to be HORRENDOUS.

Zak
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Pernetti didn't fuck up! It wasn't his fault! It was stupid Barchi.

And yeah, Carroo is gonna be a good #2 in this league for a while. He's better than Sanu. Carroo makes sense for just about any team. He'll fit in nicely just about anywhere.

No Pernetti didn't think the tape was that bad and he didn't make Barchi watch it. He also hired Flood and Rice which is a permanent shit stain of hires. Anyway I like him as a alum and everything I've read says he is a good guy so I'm glad he'll still come back.

Agreed!!!

Zak
04-26-2016, 04:49 PM
And Zak, I'll take all the recruiting info I can get haha. Idk where you get all this stuff. I knew about Clark because...well he followed me on twitter a while back and I followed him back haha. It's also weird to see my HS producing a big time college recruit. We used to be HORRENDOUS.

I have a subscription to Rivals. I'll fee you the info you need.

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 05:10 PM
No Pernetti didn't think the tape was that bad and he didn't make Barchi watch it. He also hired Flood and Rice which is a permanent shit stain of hires. Anyway I like him as a alum and everything I've read says he is a good guy so I'm glad he'll still come back.

Agreed!!!

I was 99% sure Barchi was aware of it before the blackmailing scandal. It also wasn't really that bad, imo.

Rice was a really good coach, you can't call that a bad hire on Pernetti's part.

Flood...yeah Flood sucked. However, there was a lot of pressure on him to be the hire at that time.

Idk, I liked Pernetti. He was around, he was vocal, I shook his hand at a football game. He was involved. I'm a big fan of his

Zak
04-26-2016, 06:18 PM
I think Rice got a bit of a raw deal but this day and age you can't be doing that stuff. Pernetti was well aware of the video well before it was made public as well. He never got out in front of it. It is what it is at this point.

Don Vito
04-26-2016, 06:40 PM
Who are the Pats drafting this year...just let me know now. If we don't use one of our second rounders on a Rutgers guy, I'll be shocked.

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 06:46 PM
pernetti is also VERY handsome. so there's that

scottyboy
04-26-2016, 06:48 PM
Who are the Pats drafting this year...just let me know now. If we don't use one of our second rounders on a Rutgers guy, I'll be shocked.

We don't have many prospects this year. Carroo in the 2nd to you guys almost makes too much sense not to happen. If you need a LB'er, Longa fits the mold in the mid rounds. Hell, watch you guys draft Savon Huggins just to screw with everyone

Don Vito
04-26-2016, 06:55 PM
I know Carroo but that's about it, he sounds like an ideal fit for what we need. Anyone else from Rutgers who has a mid round-UDFA grade is a safe bet to go to us in the second or third. Huggins was kind of a big time recruit from what I remember, that'll probably happen.

Zak
04-26-2016, 07:56 PM
Steve Longa and Quentin Gause for LBs and Keith Lumpkin at OT.

Belichick the other day was wearing his Rutgers gear at the Celtics game.

Zak
05-02-2016, 12:54 PM
So Flood could never recruit Jersey and in 6 months Ash is killing it.

2017 class:

Best QB in NJ
Best RB in NJ
Best OL in NJ
Best WR in NJ

We're also in the top 5 for basically every major national player in the region including Isaiah Wilson who we didn't stand a chance with about 1 month ago. This is insane and could end up our best class since the 2012 Hamilton/Carroo headliners.

scottyboy
05-02-2016, 01:01 PM
i mean, i read an article from an Ohio paper that broke down the top prospects in NJ the last few years and if we got them to stay home. We would've been stacked. Ugh.

But it's a new era and I think the youth of this staff helps. Mehringer and the OL coach are very active on social media and I think that helps. I mean, the running man video going viral? We NEVER would've seen that before. Amazing.

You think this whole fence the garden thing will hinder outside recruits at first?

Also, Isiah Wilson would be INSANE.

And a lot of guys are pushing Hansard (sp?) the DT to sign. Melton has been our best recruiter. A lot of positives going forward

Zak
05-02-2016, 01:35 PM
i mean, i read an article from an Ohio paper that broke down the top prospects in NJ the last few years and if we got them to stay home. We would've been stacked. Ugh.

But it's a new era and I think the youth of this staff helps. Mehringer and the OL coach are very active on social media and I think that helps. I mean, the running man video going viral? We NEVER would've seen that before. Amazing.

You think this whole fence the garden thing will hinder outside recruits at first?

Also, Isiah Wilson would be INSANE.

And a lot of guys are pushing Hansard (sp?) the DT to sign. Melton has been our best recruiter. A lot of positives going forward

I don't think it will because the staff is doing well with out of staters also. The youth on the staff is doing well with all the hashtags and stuff creating an environment that these players want to be at apparently.

Wilson is probably a 5% chance but just to close ground quickly is a great sign that this staff is putting in the work. Some of the Flood stories would make you cringe.

Singleton the #1 player in NJ is a LB and probably going out state but we still have a good chance with him but Hansard and Markquese Bell have us very near the top. This is going to be a fun 2 months recruiting wise and we'll probably take a big class to purge the Flood players. Weird to how South Jersey has been leading the charge. Melton should get a 4th star eventually.

scottyboy
05-02-2016, 01:38 PM
I just don't want them to flip. I always get nervous until NSD.

Zak
05-02-2016, 01:49 PM
I just don't want them to flip. I always get nervous until NSD.

I mean yeah that could always happen but if the staff shows competence on the field even if we take our lumps these guys will stick.

Zak
05-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Getting transfer Jerome Washington from Miami this week.

Also have 2 OL visiting today and will probably get a commit from one of them.

scottyboy
05-03-2016, 04:29 PM
This is weird. I like it.

Is he the TE you asked DG about in the college thread?

scottyboy
05-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Hey Scotty, maybe check the NCAA thread that Zak posted in next time. Doh.

Jvig43
05-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Don't we already have one of these threads? Its called The New England Patriots Discussion thread

Zak
05-03-2016, 04:47 PM
This is weird. I like it.

Is he the TE you asked DG about in the college thread?

Yes sir. :)

Zak
05-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Don't we already have one of these threads? Its called The New England Patriots Discussion thread

This is for the future New England Pats discussion!!

scottyboy
05-03-2016, 04:54 PM

You passed on Carroo. You had your chance.

This is for the future New England Pats discussion!!

I actually like this a lot. Nice line haha.

Zak
05-03-2016, 05:11 PM
You passed on Carroo. You had your chance.

I actually like this a lot. Nice line haha.

Sounds like we're unveiling our new football uni's tonight.

scottyboy
05-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Sounds like we're unveiling our new football uni's tonight.

wonder whose numbers they'll be using and selling. A fresh Darius Hamilton jersey would be mine if I like them.

Maybe Martin/Hicks? Definitely Grant. Maybe a Janarion jersey!

But ooof, we don't have many big name talents returning

Zak
05-03-2016, 06:51 PM
wonder whose numbers they'll be using and selling. A fresh Darius Hamilton jersey would be mine if I like them.

Maybe Martin/Hicks? Definitely Grant. Maybe a Janarion jersey!

But ooof, we don't have many big name talents returning

Those would be the big ones. Laviano haha.

Zak
05-03-2016, 06:57 PM
DL/OL Bowles didn't commit but we are his #1 with UVA #2.

OL Sam Vretman from Connecticut had a great trip as well.

Zak
05-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Got commit from Lance Barrow yesterday from Staten Island. He's a 3* Ath.

Bowles and Vretman probably coming soon and then the we have a ton more OL that are interested but spots are going to fill up quick the next 2 months.

scottyboy
05-06-2016, 02:14 PM

Bowles and Vretman probably coming soon and then the we have a ton more OL that are interested but spots are going to fill up quick the next 2 months.

I want that Vretman kid. He looks like a big nasty guy. Love what he does on social media, too.

What about that super good kid we were just talking about? Isn't he OL, too?

Zak
05-06-2016, 02:25 PM
I want that Vretman kid. He looks like a big nasty guy. Love what he does on social media, too.

What about that super good kid we were just talking about? Isn't he OL, too?

Vretman is a Swede I think also. Bowles? Yes he's OL/DL.

scottyboy
05-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Vretman is a Swede I think also. Bowles? Yes he's OL/DL.

I like the Swede.

And I meant Isiah Wilson.

Zak
05-06-2016, 04:13 PM
I like the Swede.

Oh ok. That's such a longshot but he'd have a spot open for him no matter what. We are trending up with him though which is always good.

Zak
05-06-2016, 06:06 PM
I like the Swede.

OL Sam Vretman (Cheshire Academy)

The Swedish O-Lineman was considered by many in attendance as the best overall O-lineman. He hasnít played a lot of football but it seems that his background in playing hockey growing up has carried over onto the football field. Vretman showed great feet to get back in front of defenders who tried to beat him to the inside and he has the strength stonewall defenders once he extends his arms. Heís definitely a prospect who will get his first shot at left tackle wherever he signs. And if that doesnít work out, Vretmanís naturally nasty demeanor could be a great fit as a right tackle where he could be more involved in the run game.

scottyboy
05-06-2016, 06:44 PM
OL Sam Vretman (Cheshire Academy)

The Swedish O-Lineman was considered by many in attendance as the best overall O-lineman. He hasnít played a lot of football but it seems that his background in playing hockey growing up has carried over onto the football field. Vretman showed great feet to get back in front of defenders who tried to beat him to the inside and he has the strength stonewall defenders once he extends his arms. Heís definitely a prospect who will get his first shot at left tackle wherever he signs. And if that doesnít work out, Vretmanís naturally nasty demeanor could be a great fit as a right tackle where he could be more involved in the run game.

I just saw him post a vine on twitter, and the caption was "I don't like D-Line men" and it was him kicking the CRAP out of the kid, even with the dude throwing hands all up in face. It was awesome. Sold me hard core

JoeJoeBrown
05-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Dude, Ash is going to make you guys respectable again...

Zak
05-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Dude, Ash is going to make you guys respectable again...

I was calling for Flood's head for a long time and then to get a guy like Ash has been like a re-birth for me into Rutgers football. I love the guy.

scottyboy
05-06-2016, 08:29 PM
I echo Zak. Like I've never been this excited for a season of any team in recent memory. And that's all sports

Hurricanes25
05-09-2016, 02:32 AM

That kid Tim Barrow can play. I saw his play live once last year. He's a really good athlete.

Zak
05-09-2016, 01:30 PM
That kid Tim Barrow can play. I saw his play live once last year. He's a really good athlete.

Yeah I'm interested to see where the coaching staff fits him in at. I'm thinking maybe CB depending on how the rest of our WR recruiting goes. Where do you think he ends up?

Zak
05-09-2016, 01:30 PM
I echo Zak. Like I've never been this excited for a season of any team in recent memory. And that's all sports

Realistically we'll improve on the field this year but it may not show up in the win total. I just want to see some better football.

Hurricanes25
05-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Yeah I'm interested to see where the coaching staff fits him in at. I'm thinking maybe CB depending on how the rest of our WR recruiting goes. Where do you think he ends up?

Yeah, it sounds like he'll end up at CB. That's what I would say as of now.

Zak
05-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Ash and Harbaugh going at it.

Zak
05-16-2016, 01:30 PM
Vretman just committed to Rutgers!!!!

Zak
05-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Jerome Washington transfer will be official soon. 3 years to play 2.

scottyboy
05-23-2016, 04:55 PM
Ash and Harbaugh going at it.

Love.

Vretman just committed to Rutgers!!!!

Even more love.

Jerome Washington transfer will be official soon. 3 years to play 2.

This will be nice. Never hurts to add more talent

Zak
05-23-2016, 05:53 PM
June should be a busy month with commitments also!

Zak
06-01-2016, 04:32 PM
3* CB Edwin Lopez from Camden, NJ probably committing to us at 5 today. They're cleaning up in South Jersey.

scottyboy
06-01-2016, 04:34 PM
3* CB Edwin Lopez from Camden, NJ probably committing to us at 5 today. They're cleaning up in South Jersey.

That'd be huge if we can get a little hold on south jersey. Especially with Temple and Pedo St. in that area. We do well up North and central considering the other options are like UConn and Cuse and BC.

Zak
06-01-2016, 05:37 PM
That'd be huge if we can get a little hold on south jersey. Especially with Temple and Pedo St. in that area. We do well up North and central considering the other options are like UConn and Cuse and BC.

Yeah agreed! We don't compete with Temple though and Ash knows it. It was only under crappy Flood that we had to worry about them taking someone we might have wanted. That won't be the case under this regime.

Zak
06-01-2016, 11:16 PM
It's official!!! Another top Jersey player!!!!!!

Zak
06-03-2016, 02:24 PM
So we're now leading for Hansard!! Ash is doing an incredible job recruiting Jersey.

scottyboy
06-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Hansard would be amazzzzzzzing.

Isn't that top athlete making his decision soon, too?

Zak
06-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Hansard would be amazzzzzzzing.

Isn't that top athlete making his decision soon, too?

Bell? No that tweet isn't college decision related. We're also going to get an unexpected commit soon so I have no idea who that's going to be.

scottyboy
06-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Bell? No that tweet isn't college decision related. We're also going to get an unexpected commit soon so I have no idea who that's going to be.

Dammit, Bell would just be amazing.

And oooooh. Maybe that kid from Brooklyn? I forget their names, blargh.

If we could start mopping up NJ though...mannnnn. I'm so excited for the future

Zak
06-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Dammit, Bell would just be amazing.

And oooooh. Maybe that kid from Brooklyn? I forget their names, blargh.

If we could start mopping up NJ though...mannnnn. I'm so excited for the future

We are in the lead for Bell as well because he's close to his grandmother, who he lives with, and doesn't want to go far.

Isaiah Wilson? doubt it but I would jizz.

We are mopping up Jersey!!!

Zak
06-06-2016, 02:11 PM
We offered Jeff Feagles son this weekend!!!!

Also some more of the top Jersey players chopped their lists and we made the top 5 or 10 for them. Eddie Lewis top 5, Evidence Njoku and Dalyn Wade-Perry top 10.

Zak
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Also meant to include grad transfer QB Zach Allen visited this weekend and this might happen. He's eligible right away and has 2 years remaining. Can't be as bad as Laviano and Rettig.

scottyboy
06-06-2016, 02:16 PM
We offered Jeff Feagles son this weekend!!!!

Also some more of the top Jersey players chopped their lists and we made the top 5 or 10 for them. Eddie Lewis top 5, Evidence Njoku and Dalyn Wade-Perry top 10.

feagles' son would be amazing. i love him.

and idk anything about those guys but more jersey talent never hurts.

i cant express enough how much i love the going after Jersey thing. Really establish us as THE state school, something that should've been done forever ago

Zak
06-06-2016, 02:45 PM
We always tried to. Schiano started to make a dent. Flood then buried us in a canyon.

Zak
06-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Zach Allen will be competing for the starting job. I guarantee he's the starter Week 1 and he has 2 years of eligibility. After that we have Oden hopefully redshirting and then bringing in Jon Lewis for the 2017 class. We could be set at QB for the next few years!

scottyboy
06-09-2016, 02:08 PM
Well now I feel bad for Odin. He'll probably get beat out by Lewis.

Also really bummed Rettig didn't pan out :( :( :(

Is Allen really that good?

Zak
06-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Well now I feel bad for Odin. He'll probably get beat out by Lewis.

Also really bummed Rettig didn't pan out :( :( :(

Is Allen really that good?

Oden could be better plus Lewis can redshirt also.

I like Rettig also. Oh well.

Not necessarily that good but he can run which the other 2 guys can't, Worse come to worse he's a holder for us and maybe move to WR if he doesn't win. Dare and Gio are probably going to look to transfer out.

Zak
06-15-2016, 01:33 AM
So Josh Fedd-Jackson may not even be a take right now. How far we've come in so little time. Ash!!!

scottyboy
06-25-2016, 04:57 PM
Did we get Bell today?!?!?

Zak
06-26-2016, 02:23 AM
Did we get Bell today?!?!?

No. That's going to drag but we're in a good spot.

scottyboy
06-26-2016, 02:36 PM
No. That's going to drag but we're in a good spot.

We got another WR tho, a big dude!

Zak
06-27-2016, 01:33 PM
Tyshon Fogg is such an amazing pickup. Ash & Co. are excellent on the recruiting trail and spot are filling up quick. Basically have three 4* in Clark, Melton, and Fogg now good chances for Bell and Hansard and some others.

Zak
06-28-2016, 02:00 AM
Ok 3* Lovett from South Jersey was tonight and now we're getting a DL guy tonight or tomorrow apparently. Freaking amazing!!

Zak
06-28-2016, 07:19 PM
More recruitzzzzz.

scottyboy
06-28-2016, 07:56 PM
It's raining recruits!

Zak
06-28-2016, 08:02 PM
It's raining recruits!

We're probably getting one more today also.

Zak
07-25-2016, 07:21 PM
Probably getting 2 or 3 more recruits this weekend at the big BBQ they're throwing for the top targets and commits.

scottyboy
07-25-2016, 07:27 PM
Any idea who'd be the most likely? Aren't we close to over recruiting? Running out of scholarships

Zak
07-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Any idea who'd be the most likely? Aren't we close to over recruiting? Running out of scholarships

Naa we'll probably take 30 this year with 5 EE's so they count towards last year total. Lots of transfers announced soon also probably.

Bordner the DE from Ohio seems likely to be next.

scottyboy
07-29-2016, 10:42 PM
Omg the new gear is so sharp on the scarlet shop. Brb dropping all my monies

Zak
08-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Omg the new gear is so sharp on the scarlet shop. Brb dropping all my monies

I saw your one tweet and loved the shirt and hoodie.

scottyboy
08-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Had to get the ugly Christmas sweater, too.

I also bought Rutgers shoes today so that's...yeah I'm super all in

Zak
08-22-2016, 03:57 PM
Melton got his 4th star on Rivals!!!

Hansard might decide this week and things are trending well here apparently!!!!

scottyboy
08-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Melton rules. Hansard would be hugeeeeee.

Also, our new black helmets are bonerific

scottyboy
08-26-2016, 02:11 AM
Hansard said he's tweeting out his commitment video tomorrow. Hope it's us!!!

Zak
08-26-2016, 02:35 AM
:) Hope so also even though he has academic issues.

Zak
08-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Florida btw.

Damix
10-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Just saw Scotty post the helmets. Love those

scottyboy
10-08-2016, 06:39 PM
They are so smexy.

Mel Pipeher
10-09-2016, 03:44 AM
I'm over Chris Ass already. We ain't that bad. These last two games were beyond embarrassing. I never expected to be the Ohio state's or Michigans but at least compete for a few quarters.. Uniforms were badass though.

Zak
10-10-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm over Chris Ass already. We ain't that bad. These last two games were beyond embarrassing. I never expected to be the Ohio state's or Michigans but at least compete for a few quarters.. Uniforms were badass though.

Yes it was very bad but Flood left us in a terrible spot talent wise. Throw in changing the defense and offensive systems plus playing 3 out of the top 5 teams in the country and you have a terrible recipe for disaster. Ash is recruiting well and will sell his vision of the program. Once the infusion of talent occurs I can then judge better.

derza
01-20-2021, 09:16 PM
Very real chance I end up at Rutgers for grad school.

Undergrad didn’t have FBS football but made me fall further in love with college hoops, and obviously love sports so I’d clearly be taking an interest.

What am I potentially getting myself into?

Zak
01-20-2021, 09:27 PM
Very real chance I end up at Rutgers for grad school.

Undergrad didn’t have FBS football but made me fall further in love with college hoops, and obviously love sports so I’d clearly be taking an interest.

What am I potentially getting myself into?

Pain and misery. Schiano had them looking better and basketball was top 25 before caving last 2 weeks for no apparent reason.

If you need to know anything about the area let me know.

scottyboy
01-20-2021, 11:32 PM
both football and basketball are on the rise and there's reasons to be excited but we're also used to so much pain and misery, so we'll see. There's definitely a buzz and influx of better talent in the last couple years, which is promising.

And same, Zak and I know the area pretty well, so always down to help.

Most important thing to know is that stuff yer face is the greatest place of all time and I would literally murder for a boli and a beer (or 2) before a game at the RAC right now, ugh

Don Vito
01-20-2021, 11:33 PM
Who are the patriots drafting this year

derza
03-25-2021, 05:41 PM
Much appreciated Scotty and Zak. Officially will be doing the Rutgers affiliated grad program so you’re now stuck with me as a football fan and a probably more than casual hoops fan.

Semi familiar with the area - I’m originally from and spent most of my old career 30-45 minutes north. Food recommendations would be huge though - wife and I will definitely be checking out stuff yer face when things open back up.

Houston game was crushing but Pikiell’s done an awesome job so far and I think he’s a great coach at what should be an excellent job. Good recruiting area, B1G hoops, RAC gets wild (can’t wait to catch a game there, I think it’s much more my speed than my alma mater). The transfer market is going to be bananas this year and it’ll be interesting to see how he reloads.

Little uptick in football recruiting too?

Will be fun to follow with you guys. I’m unfortunately a Jets fan so misery and pain is par for the course.

Zak
03-25-2021, 05:49 PM
Much appreciated Scotty and Zak. Officially will be doing the Rutgers affiliated grad program so you’re now stuck with me as a football fan and a probably more than casual hoops fan.

Semi familiar with the area - I’m originally from and spent most of my old career 30-45 minutes north. Food recommendations would be huge though - wife and I will definitely be checking out stuff yer face when things open back up.

Houston game was crushing but Pikiell’s done an awesome job so far and I think he’s a great coach at what should be an excellent job. Good recruiting area, B1G hoops, RAC gets wild (can’t wait to catch a game there, I think it’s much more my speed than my alma mater). The transfer market is going to be bananas this year and it’ll be interesting to see how he reloads.

Little uptick in football recruiting too?

Will be fun to follow with you guys. I’m unfortunately a Jets fan so misery and pain is par for the course.

Congratulations and we're glad to have you!

Once you move closer I'd be more than happy to recommend a lot of stuff depending on what you like.

Agreed on basketball and we already have Jaden Jones in the program so he got some experience which is nice. He should play a big role next year. Young is already gone and then it is going to be interesting to see if Geo or Myles stay and then if anyone transfers out. It's going to shape the whole roster as to who we might go after. Lots of players out there as you mentioned.

Schiano killing it in recruiting so far this year. Fran Brown is a monster on the trail so that helps. I don't follow as much as I used to but should have a great class. Gavin Wismatt is a highly regarded QB from Kentucky who we might pull.

derza
04-01-2021, 02:04 AM
Samuel Brown is a nice commit, no? Wimsatt would be a huge pull.

Zak
04-01-2021, 02:08 AM
Samuel Brown is a nice commit, no? Wimsatt would be a huge pull.

Yeah always big to get a 4* star. Basically have a top 10 class right now even though it's super early. If we got Wimsatt Schiano turned this thing around a lot faster than I ever would have thought. 4 4* in this class so far and in the '22 class we have 1 commit who is a 4* star OL. Just great work.

derza
04-09-2021, 08:56 PM
Hey now.

Zak
04-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Hey now.

See my post in college football thread! Just an amazing grab!! Gleeson is brilliant O mind it's going to be fun to watch.