FlyingElvis
06-04-2015, 08:30 PM
apparently it was too early...

-DK-
06-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Too early FE.

thenewfeature06
06-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Anybody else like Melvin Gordon this upcoming year?

PF28
06-05-2015, 02:29 AM

Many reasons to like him.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Should be a high volume RB given the talent at QB/WR on that team. Good DST will help him get enough touches, even if the offense sputters out a bunch due to stacked box. TDs could be hard to come by, though.

killxswitch
06-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Doesn't the Chargers OL kind of suck though?

FlyingElvis
06-05-2015, 08:20 PM

lol. I was thinking Gurley, not Gordon. Yes, their Oline was pretty bad but they had some injuries and should be better. Could just be marginally better, but we'll see.

Definitely less enamored with Gordon. He'll probably win the #1 job but it's still likely to be a time share with Woody/Oliver taking some 3rd down, situation, and pass pro work away. They don't have a very good D in SD, but that's not always a bad thing. If Gordon looks like he's getting the passing down/long yardage work he's going to jump up boards. But that is the spot where rookies struggle historically, so there has to be some wait and see to it through camp.

PF28
06-06-2015, 01:07 PM

lol. I was thinking Gurley, not Gordon. Yes, their Oline was pretty bad but they had some injuries and should be better. Could just be marginally better, but we'll see.

Definitely less enamored with Gordon. He'll probably win the #1 job but it's still likely to be a time share with Woody/Oliver taking some 3rd down, situation, and pass pro work away. They don't have a very good D in SD, but that's not always a bad thing. If Gordon looks like he's getting the passing down/long yardage work he's going to jump up boards. But that is the spot where rookies struggle historically, so there has to be some wait and see to it through camp.

Dunlap - Franklin - Watt - Fluker - Barksdale should be a much improved unit over who they trotted out there last year. Run blocking should be a strength.

fenikz
06-06-2015, 06:31 PM

No homer, I feel like David Johnson is gonna be the steal of this RB class, Ellington is a beast when healthy but he is never healthy and Johnson fits the Cardinals offense so well. With the improved line I could see 1000/500 from him if Ellington goes down...again

thenewfeature06
06-07-2015, 03:29 PM
No homer, I feel like David Johnson is gonna be the steal of this RB class, Ellington is a beast when healthy but he is never healthy and Johnson fits the Cardinals offense so well. With the improved line I could see 1000/500 from him if Ellington goes down...again

Lol? I am a raider fan, not a charger fan... Not even close to being a Wisconsin fan soooooo yeaaaah fenikz get your shit together...but yeah man Johnson could be a steal but there was a ton of depth at rb so anybody could be a steal.

fenikz
06-07-2015, 04:48 PM
I'm a Cardinals fan, thus no homer

Cig
06-07-2015, 04:57 PM
Outside of Cooper, who are the rookie receivers you're targeting this year?

fenikz
06-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Agolhor is one of those perfect fit picks, if he can pick up the system i'd say he is a safe bet for decent enough numbers

If you can stand the boom/bust style of Torrey Smith, Perriman will do the same and actually has more upside imo

and Funchess is a mix of the 2, perfect fit for Carolina but I would expect him to be a boom/bust guy who is very TD dependent, a worse Benjamin

thenewfeature06
06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm a Cardinals fan, thus no homer

Wow, now I get what ya saying... My fault ya bum

bigbluedefense
06-18-2015, 04:50 PM
I have Kelce and Ertz very high on my TE list. I have a feeling that Kelce goes high this year, but Ertz might be there in the middle rounds.

If the buzz about Duke Johnson is true (it should be, he's a stud), he might be another mid to late round guy worth keeping an eye on.

hines
06-18-2015, 10:21 PM
A guy I LOVE this year is John Brown. He fits what Arians likes to do on O to a T. Quite possibly be the steal of the draft.

Also, I really like Ameer Abdullah and TJ Yeldon a lot for rookie RBs.

I'm also a big fan of Amari Cooper this year. I'm probably going to reach on him, but I think he's a safe bet for 85 catches and over 1k yards. The TDs I think will be lacking, though.

Klaus
06-18-2015, 11:12 PM
Guys I'm very high on, that already been mentionend: John Brown, Ameer Abdullah, Agholor and Kelce.

A guy I like as a late round-ish guy in PPR leagues is Jarvis Landry from Miami. He developed a nice chemistry with Tannehill last year, and his catch to target rate was exceptional. If he can get his ypc above 10 yds, he is a very solid (some would say boring) WR3/flex play. A guy who can fill in during byes, and give you solid production.

Klaus
06-19-2015, 10:13 AM
Another guy I really lake for PPR leagues is Allen Robinson from Jacksonville.
Big and physical, and he's gotten a lot of rave reviews during OTA and minicamp. Clearly had a strong connection with Bortles last year, before getting injured in week 10.

The offense in Jacksonville is still a work in progress, but if healthy Robinson should see at least 125+ targets this season.

McGee
06-19-2015, 06:01 PM
So what are you guys feeling about Demaryius this year, relative to the other high end receivers? Doing some preseason business in my keeper league. My RB are set and I also have Mike Evans, so just looking around at who my first big add could be. Also possibly looking at a top tight end, but that might not be as easy.

FlyingElvis
06-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Some really nice choices in the last few posts. I agree completely with Fenikz, and think Brown is the WR to own this year in Arizona. Fitz is fading fast and Floyd is not the darling people wanted him to be last year.

I'm much higher on Ertz than Kelce. I just don't want anything to do with offensive players in KC not named Charles. Ertz, on the other hand, has the top 2 WRs gone over two seasons now and is looking like the veteran presence that could eat up targets.

Really love the WRs you guys have mentioned. Most of them have an average draft position in the 50-80 range, and I think Robinson, Landry, and Agholor will outperform their draft position.

FlyingElvis
06-19-2015, 07:06 PM
So what are you guys feeling about Demaryius this year, relative to the other high end receivers? Doing some preseason business in my keeper league. My RB are set and I also have Mike Evans, so just looking around at who my first big add could be. Also possibly looking at a top tight end, but that might not be as easy.

The buzz is that Denver will run more this year. It's tough to believe that actually happens with Manning, but you have to plan for a bit less production than the last few seasons. I guess it depends on what kind of 'preseason business' you're doing. In dynasty, I'm a little worried about his age vs. potential production with an aging Peyton and then potentially disappearing once Manning is gone. All of which can change based on his contract situation, anyway.

McGee
07-07-2015, 12:30 AM
The buzz is that Denver will run more this year. It's tough to believe that actually happens with Manning, but you have to plan for a bit less production than the last few seasons. I guess it depends on what kind of 'preseason business' you're doing. In dynasty, I'm a little worried about his age vs. potential production with an aging Peyton and then potentially disappearing once Manning is gone. All of which can change based on his contract situation, anyway.

Coming back to this, the only thing I would really worry about getting into right now as far as "'business'" goes is the keep price, which is auction style, and even then, I feel like I'm in a pretty good spot for having both RB and a starting WR spot set. I'm not in a financial bind or anything like that.

There are four guys that are feasibly available to myself, with the league setup being 3 WR, 1 TE, no flex, no ppr. Demaryius and Jimmy Graham were the bigger names, each carrying a substantial but fair market salary that I can afford. Alshon Jeffery and DeAndre Hopkins were the more potentially long term options.

FlyingElvis
07-23-2015, 05:42 PM
I need one more owner for my league, which already has a solid FTS/DC core thanks to Shane, Cain, Rob, GP and yours truly.

$100 buy in with 100% payout and lots of prizes. 12 teams (8 of them won money last season!) on Yahoo. Keeper league. AUCTION draft will be live, date tbd. I can post/pm/email bylaws and/or yahoo invites if any of you are interested.

Join us!

SBH
07-23-2015, 07:16 PM
i'm pretty interested but kind of eh on auction drafts

FlyingElvis
07-23-2015, 08:33 PM
i'm pretty interested but kind of eh on auction drafts

Join us.

Join us, or die!

UKfan
07-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Stepped in last minute to a draft on CBS, was wholly unprepared and probably shit the bed, thoughts?

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Matt Forte
RB: Jeremy Hill
WR: Alshon Jeffery
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Maxx Williams
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Texans
BN: Jameis Winston, Carlos Hyde, Eric Decker, VJax, Eric Ebron

georgiafan
08-03-2015, 06:29 PM
who is down for a fantasy football league on yahoo for the people on this site?

thenewfeature06
08-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Stepped in last minute to a draft on CBS, was wholly unprepared and probably shit the bed, thoughts?

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Matt Forte
WR: Alshon Jeffery
WR: Andre Johnson
WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Maxx Williams
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Texans
BN: Jameis Winston, Carlos Hyde, Eric Decker, VJax, Eric Ebron

This is a sneaky good team imo... I like Vjax over Marshall just based on QB play but Marshall is still a good WR3

fenikz
08-03-2015, 07:25 PM
10 team - non-ppr

QB A Luck
RB M Lynch
RB A Ellington
WR A Jeffery
WR J Matthews
WR A Robinson
TE J Cameron
FL J Randle
D/ST Arizona
K S Gostowski
-
R Tannehill
E Manning
D Cobb
J Brown
D Adams
A Seferian-Jenkins

yay or nay?

Klaus
08-03-2015, 09:10 PM
10 team - non-ppr

QB A Luck
RB M Lynch
RB A Ellington
WR A Jeffery
WR J Matthews
WR A Robinson
TE J Cameron
FL J Randle
D/ST Arizona
K S Gostowski
-
R Tannehill
E Manning
D Cobb
J Brown
D Adams
A Seferian-Jenkins

yay or nay?

I play exclusively PPR, so not much of an expert on non-ppr teams. Anywhere, my thoughts:

Short version: I effin love this team! :-)

Longer version:

Really strong team, pretty stacked on every position except for TE.

QB: I assume you picked Luck in the 2nd round? In general I'm not big on picking QBs early, and would much rather just wait and get guys in the later rounds (Round 7-8-later). However, with the way your team came out, it worked out very well for you. You have an absolute stud in Luck, and I would be shocked if he wasn't in the top-2 of QBs, when the season is over.
That also means, I'm a bit iffy on why you have two backup QBs in Eli and Tannehill. You're not really looking to bench Luck in any week except his bye, and I would just stream a QB for that week, freeing up to roster spots for other positions. That's not a huge deal at all, but just something I would've done different.

RB: Lynch is a stud, and that's it.
I'm not super high on Ellington, but since you're a Cards fan, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one. Also, Cards o-line should be improved with the addition of Iupati and Humphries. (Now if only they can get something out of Jonathan Cooper..)
If line is better and Ellington is fully healthy, I might eat a little crow about him.
Randle as a flex is nice. I'm not big on him in general, but that's more a question of ADP, and people picking him as an high-end RB2. As a flex, he is a fairly risk free pick, with very good upside. I like it.
Cobb is a solid backup, if he is able to beat out Bishop Sankey for carries. If not, he is easily droppable, and you could find an emerging RB on the waiver wire early in the season instead. Would've liked another backup.

WR:
Three very solid starters, who imo are good for both ppr and non ppr. All of them should easily see 120+ targets, and have good upside in regards to TD production, due to their size, and the fact that they are all likely to be the #1 target in their respective teams passing offense. Very solid.
I like Brown, not a huge fan of Adams. Would probably have spent on of the backup QB picks on a backup WR with some upside instead.

TE: Easily your weakest spot, but hey, we can't all get Gronk on our teams ;-) At least Cameron has a decent chunk of upside. In between his injury history, and with the slew of targets in the Dolphins passing game, he is a pretty boom/bust pick imo. I don't have much faith in ASJ, so probably would've gone another route on that one. But if you gotta have a weak spot, TE is not the worst one to have.

D/ST: Not much to add. I'm a bit nervous about the Cards defense, due to the departure of Bowles, but at the very worst they should still be a solid unit overall.

K: Gostkowski is a high end kicker, good job.

Just my 2C

fenikz
08-03-2015, 11:39 PM
took the back up QBs in the last 2 rounds, was a weird draft

RaiderNation
08-07-2015, 05:58 AM
Newton
McCoy
Gordon
Jeffery
Watkins
Gore
Cameron
NYJ D/ST
Bailey

Randle
Agholor
M Bryant
Abdullah
D Parker
E Manning
Rudolph

10man regular scoring league

What do you guys think?

phlysac
08-10-2015, 12:55 AM

<--- This Guy

georgiafan
08-10-2015, 01:16 AM
I can create one if we can get around 10

kcdave
08-13-2015, 10:50 PM

I'm in

Klaus
08-13-2015, 10:53 PM

I'm down. Please make it PPR.

fenikz
08-14-2015, 01:47 AM
id be down and yes PPR

yahoo or espn

hines
08-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Had my first league draft the other night. 12 man PPR. I had the 5th pick and had to keep a rookie that was on my roster from a year ago. I think I did extremely well.

QB: Drew Brees/Ryan Tannahill
RB: Marshawn Lynch/Frank Gore/TJ Yeldon/Arian Foster/Isaiah Crowell/Ryan Mathews/Monte Ball
WR: Randall Cobb/Julian Edleman/Marques Colson/Torrey Smith/DeVante Parker
TE: Delanie Walker/Vernon Davis/Ladarius Green
K: Steve Hauschka
D: Bengals

I got Brees in the 6th round. I went in the draft wanting Tannahill as my starter, but when teams kept taking other QBs over Brees, I just had to jump in the sixth.

I know my TEs suck, but I'm probably going to work my RB depth to get a better one, but hoping that Ladarius Green and Rivers hit it off the first four weeks or Mariota finds comfort in Walker as he eases in. I'm also banking on a contract year Vernon Davis in a different offense bounces back in a HUGE way.

Even though I kept Crowell, I still wanted to load up on RBs because of the lack of depth of them. I took Foster in the 7th round as a stash, but I expect him for my playoff push.

I originally didn't have Parker or Ball on my roster, but Parker went undrafted so I dropped Kenny Stills for him and placed Foster on my IR and picked up Ball. We will see if Anderson is gonna remain healthy and efficient all year and I'm assuming Ball is the second RB in that offense.

georgiafan
08-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Ok I'll make on yahoo later and it will be ppr, Any suggestions on positions or stats ?

Your league URL
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/forthesports

Let me know your email and I'll send the link to you if the above doesn't work

Klaus
08-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Ok I'll make on yahoo later and it will be ppr, Any suggestions on positions or stats ?

Your league URL
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/forthesports

.5 ppr, QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 4 or 5 points for passing tds. 25 passing yds pr point, some bonus points for big yardage games?

I suggest we have the draft on sunday the 6th of september. As close to the season as possible, and all my other redrafts are that day :-)

georgiafan
08-16-2015, 08:03 PM
I set the draft time for a random time just to get a date set but I can change it. Yea those stats you named are in line to what another league I am in is

Klaus
08-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Don't you need to send out invites for us to join the league? When I click the link you posted, I just get an error message about me not being able to watch the page, because I'm not in the league..

fenikz
08-16-2015, 11:37 PM
same.

georgiafan
08-17-2015, 12:40 AM
I changed the setting just now to not private but if that doesn't fix it then I can email the invites out

fenikz
08-17-2015, 12:53 AM
m.primc@gmail.com

georgiafan
08-17-2015, 04:56 PM
we know have 4 people in the fantasy league I would think we should be able to get atleast 4 more from all the football fans here

Klaus
08-17-2015, 05:06 PM
we know have 4 people in the fantasy league I would think we should be able to get atleast 4 more from all the football fans here

Ship me an invite at xxx, good sir.

georgiafan
08-17-2015, 06:28 PM
Ship me an invite at kristensenklaus@yahoo.com, good sir.

It's been sent and once we get more people signed up we can figure out more of the details on the draft, scoring, keeper league etc.

Klaus
08-17-2015, 06:51 PM
It's been sent and once we get more people signed up we can figure out more of the details on the draft, scoring, keeper league etc.

Cool. I've joined.

Niel89
08-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Okay i haven't studied at all yet and my draft is on Friday. Any good resources i should look at? Its .5pt ppr if it matters.

fenikz
08-18-2015, 08:46 PM
mine is on Saturday, I normally agree with Brad Evans and Matthew Berry so those are the 2 guys id recommend following

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/brad-evans.php

http://espn.go.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/BerryRanks150311/matthew-berry-2015-fantasy-football-rankings

Klaus
08-18-2015, 09:52 PM
Okay i haven't studied at all yet and my draft is on Friday. Any good resources i should look at? Its .5pt ppr if it matters.

I usually go with Footballguys for all my fantasy stuff. Matthew Berry and Field Yates are solid too.

fenikz
08-19-2015, 03:30 AM
happen to be a member of them and want to share with us :D

georgiafan
08-20-2015, 10:05 PM
6 people in the fantasy league so far

fenikz
08-23-2015, 10:38 PM
my $ league draft, 10 teams, had the 8th pick - non ppr

QB Matt Ryan
RB Jeremy Hill
RB Frank Gore
WR Mike Evans
WR Andre Johnson
WR Julian Edelman
TE Rob Gronkowski
W/R/T LeGarrette Blount
D/ST St. Louis
K Justin Tucker
-
B Allen Robinson
B T.J. Yeldon
B Charles Johnson

How did I do? What's my weakness? How do I fix it?

p2w
08-24-2015, 05:28 PM
Just finished my auction draft with all my buddies from home. 10 teams, non ppr

QB: Tannehill
RB: CJ Anderson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Jordan Matthews
TE: Dwayne Allen
K: Cody Parkey
D/ST: Jets

BN: Phil Rivers
BN: Gio Bernard
BN: Rashad Jennings
BN: Fitz
BN: Kendall Wright

Thoughts?

I think I have a pretty solid team, but I'm afraid I've relied on too many guys who "should" have big years, but aren't proven fantasy studs.

Klaus
08-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Just finished my auction draft with all my buddies from home. 10 teams, non ppr

QB: Tannehill
RB: CJ Anderson
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Jordan Matthews
TE: Dwayne Allen
D/ST: Jets

BN: Phil Rivers
BN: Gio Bernard
BN: Rashad Jennings
BN: Fitz
BN: Kendall Wright

Thoughts?

I think I have a pretty solid team, but I'm afraid I've relied on too many guys who "should" have big years, but aren't proven fantasy studs.

I get your point, and the team does have some boom/bust potential. But hey, personally, I don't want a team that can just make the playoffs. I want a team who has the potential to destroy the competition, and I think your team has that.

Very high on Tannehill, Hill and CJ. (And even though I'm not a fan of Gio, at least he has handcuff value.)
I wouldn't be surprised if Julio is a top 3 WR, and Cooks + Matthews should both see 120+ targets imo. Would be even better in PPR, but still, I like it.

Not super high on Allen at TE, so would probably try and scoop up a backup sooner rather than later.

Would probably go for another kicker.

Defense is good.

Overall, I like it.

Klaus
08-24-2015, 08:55 PM
Also P2W, you should really join our FTS yahoo league!

georgiafan
08-25-2015, 01:16 AM

I send him a pm about it earlier

Got my main keeper league tomorrow so I'm gonna go WR with the pick as I keep 2 HB's. Three elite ones on the board AJ Green, Jeffery and EVans

Niel89
08-25-2015, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the links guys. Heres how i ended up

QB: P. Manning
RB: Doug Martin
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Golden Tate
TE: Jordan Cameron
Flex: Blount
K: Tucker
D/ST: Miami

Bn: Woodhead, Ruben Randle, Carson Palmer, McFadden, Torrey Smith, Ronnie Hillman

12 man league .5pt ppr. I'm pretty happy with my team. I hope one of my RBs behind Hill pans out. I got to lotto tickets with Mcfadded and Hillman that could be great if they get a chance If the starter is out.

p2w
08-25-2015, 07:59 AM
I get your point, and the team does have some boom/bust potential. But hey, personally, I don't want a team that can just make the playoffs. I want a team who has the potential to destroy the competition, and I think your team has that.

Very high on Tannehill, Hill and CJ. (And even though I'm not a fan of Gio, at least he has handcuff value.)
I wouldn't be surprised if Julio is a top 3 WR, and Cooks + Matthews should both see 120+ targets imo. Would be even better in PPR, but still, I like it.

Not super high on Allen at TE, so would probably try and scoop up a backup sooner rather than later.

Would probably go for another kicker.

Defense is good.

Overall, I like it.
Thanks for the feedback. I like Tannehill a lot as well and had planned to go for the "2 cheap QBs and play the matchups" route. Knew I wanted Tannehill as one of them and then was between Rivers/Eli/Bradford for the second guy and Rivers came cheap ($2 I think).

I like Hill and CJ a lot as well, but I guess they are the reason I'm uneasy about my lack of proven guys (being that they took a lot of my budget). Initially I wanted AP and one of them, but AP ended up going for like $65 and I just couldn't pull the trigger.

As for TE, I planned to go the cheap route and initially wanted Owen Daniels, but apparently others in my league thought the same thing and he wasn't cheap anymore. I then got Gates, forgetting about his suspension so I just had my pick from the waiver wire. I liked Allen last year before he got injured and I figure Luck with throw it a ton. Also considered Delanie Walker who is still out there so I can easily make that swap.

I send him a pm about it earlier

Appreciate the invite guys, but I already have a couple fantasy leagues going so not sure I want to add another.

Klaus
08-25-2015, 09:05 AM
Appreciate the invite guys, but I already have a couple fantasy leagues going so not sure I want to add another.

"A couple of leagues"...? THEN YOU GOT PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ANOTHER, MISTER!!!!

georgiafan
08-26-2015, 02:33 PM
We are up to 7 teams

What do yall think about a keeper league?
Should we do a online draft or change it to a offline draft and do it here?
If we get say 8 or 10 teams we might want to expand the rosters so the teams aren't so loaded

WMD
08-27-2015, 02:01 AM
Anybody know a schedule maker? 20 teams no divisions. ESPN's stays the same every year for whatever reason, and there is no randomize button.

CJSchneider
08-27-2015, 05:00 PM
The administration at my school decided to do a fantasy football league. There were 6 teams and I picked 4th. Just out of curiousity, how would you rate my team?
Listed are the round, the pick and their overall pick number.

Le'Veon Bell
RB - PIT
PICK 4

Eddie Lacy
RB - GB
PICK 9

Demaryius Thomas
WR - DEN
PICK 16

DeMarco Murray
RB - PHI
PICK 21

Brandin Cooks
WR - NO
PICK 28

Peyton Manning
QB - DEN
PICK 33

Emmanuel Sanders
WR - DEN
PICK 40

Dwayne Allen
TE - IND
PICK 45

Jordan Matthews
WR - PHI
PICK 52

Cam Newton
QB - CAR
PICK 57

DeAndre Hopkins
WR - HOU
PICK 64

Delanie Walker
TE - TEN
PICK 69

Green Bay Packers
DEF
PICK 76

Mason Crosby
K - GB
PICK 81

Carlos Hyde
RB - SF
PICK 88

CJSchneider
08-27-2015, 05:02 PM
My feedback is to get a bigger league, and to use the fantasy football discussion thread.

Other than that I'd say you did fairly well. I don't like how you have Sanders and Demaryius as your 1&3 coupled with Peyton. Your passing game is really going all in on the Broncos offense which if a close to 40 year old Peyton rapidly declines or gets injured will really suffer. Your backs are unbelievably good though. Who the hell was drafting in your league that let you get Bell, Lacy, and Murray even if it's only a 6 team league?

Yeah, the other folks in the league had no idea how important RB's are. I agree about the DEN connection, but at the time, it made sense given the QB's and WR's taken.

fenikz
08-27-2015, 05:07 PM
I think Gronko or Luck/Rodgers should have gone #1, you can get a RB anywhere

CJSchneider
08-27-2015, 05:55 PM
Passing TD's were only worth 4 points. I made sure I loaded up on RB's.

Niel89
08-28-2015, 06:55 PM
Okay I'm in a keeper league keeping 4. It is TD heavy and QBs are a premium. Here are the only guys worth keeping.

Luck
D. Thomas
Watkins
Hopkins
Forsett
CJ Anderson
Graham
TY Hilton
Morris

Luck and D Thomas are my sure guys. I am currently leaning CJ and Forsett but I don't know. I hate to lose the Luck TY connection.

wogitalia
08-29-2015, 03:40 AM
Just ran a quick 10 team draft...

All standard everything, non-ppr.

QB - A. Luck
RB - M. Forte
RB - A. Ellington
WR - D. Hopkins
WR - B. Cooks
TE - J. Witten
FLEX - A. Cooper
K - J. Tucker
DEF - Chiefs

BN - T. Gurley
BN - B. Sankey
BN - D. McFadden
BN - J. Maclin
BN - B. Marshall

Thoughts? I'm pretty happy with it, nice bunch of upside guys with solid starters?

wogitalia
08-29-2015, 06:02 AM
So completed my main fantasy draft, it was a very interesting draft...

League is a 10 team league, 2 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2 Flex and K/D league with 6 player bench and PPR.

There was a retarded amount of QB reaching that I refused to get involved in and was looking good until I triggered the 2nd run on Cutler and was left grasping at straws for a 2nd starter (Smith, Dalton, Mariota, Bortles and Carr all went straight after him).

Ended up with...

QB1 - Cutler - Not happy but I got him at pick 96 in comparison to guys like Palmer, Kaep, Bridgewater, Flacco and Bradford who all went inside the top 55 picks, I'm alright with Cutler on that type of comparison as I think he's basically the same as all of those guys.

QB2 - Winston - He's starting... after everyone bombed me I was left with basically Winston, Foles, Fitzpatrick and RGIII of guys who are starters and I backed that those other 3 were far more likely to still be there than Winston in the final couple of rounds to get a backup...

RB1 - A. Peterson - Got him at pick 5... Luck, Charles, Bell and Rodgers were off the board in that order. Was happy with Peterson as a bit of a homer pick, he has a QB finally so hoping it helps him out.

RB2 - CJ Anderson - Was still there at 16 so had to jump, imo.

WR1 - AJ Green - Got him at pick 25, I almost took him at 16, so very happy with him.

WR2 - Keenan Allen - Pick 56, hoping he can bounce back and have a big year, was a lot of speculative types at this pick and Cutler was the best QB on the board and I'd already loaded up at RB.

Flex1 - Lamar Miller - Took him at 36, risky pick but could be massive.

Flex2 - Alfred Morris - I timed out on this pick but was considering him anyway (45) but probably would have gone WR here instead but couldn't pick which speculative guy to go! Strongly considered Gordon also as a RB.

TE - Vernon Davis - Got him at pick 145... just hoping he bounces back, few other options still available that I like if he flounders. Couldn't really find a better upside pick.

K - Brandon McManus - Pick 165, figure they should still score a bit, perhaps without Thomas a few more FG than PAT which would be nice.

DEF - Bengals - Couldn't believe they were still available, hopefully it works out.

BN - Jarvis Landry - High on him, got him at pick 65 which I think is solid value.

BN - Sammy Watkins - Pick 76 for him, still think he should end up a star despite the very underwhelming rookie season, hoping he can show a bit.

BN - TJ Yeldon - Pick 85 for him, I wasn't ready to leap on Cutler yet, had the most upside, imo, as the starting back here.

BN - Mike Wallace - Homer pick here, hoping he can do some good things. Is probably top of my cut list at this point. Pick 116, there wasn't much left by this point.

BN - Bishop Sankey - Pick 125 and worth a punt, imo.

BN - Nick Foles - Taken at pick 136, hoping he can just be average or better, if he managed to go all 2013 again that would be nice...

Thoughts? I'm very weak at QB but not sure what to give up to get one, I really am not sold on trading a guy like Miller to get a guy like Bradford (on draft results the league apparently considers them equals).

Any ideas on guys I could target to improve this group? Actually tempted to drop Wallace for DaVante Parker but not sold on that move. Woods, Sanu, Bowe, Lee, S. Johnson and Randle are all available as well but Parker has the most upside of that group I think?

ImBrotherCain
08-30-2015, 03:05 AM
Would love some input on my draft. Its a 12 team PPR and I had the 4th pick.

Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, DST

QB: Tony Romo, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin, Arian Foster, Alfred Blue, Duke Johnson
WR: Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, Devonte Adams, John Brown
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Tyler Eifert
K: Dan Bailey
DST: Cardinals

fenikz
08-30-2015, 03:56 PM
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/726340

join this shit duuuudes

McGee
08-30-2015, 07:32 PM
When do you plan on drafting?

fenikz
08-30-2015, 07:44 PM
I think he was aiming for next Sunday?

georgiafan
08-31-2015, 02:23 AM
I was thanking on the draft I could set it offline and start a thread here ? By doing that more people might see it and want to join as I can create the thread before draft begins

What do y'all think ? Right now draft is set for Tuesday but I don't think that will work unless we get more people

thenewfeature06
08-31-2015, 01:32 PM
I had a live draft for the first time this past Friday... in order 10 team league ppr (pick 7)

D Thomas
Cobb
Morris
Maclin
Melvin Gordon
Matt Ryan
Doug Martin
Rudolph
Desean Jackson
Houston
Terrence Williams
Rashad Jennings
Tom Brady
Eiffert
Matt Bryant
Jordan Reed (no idea why I got another TE, too many Heineys)

iowatreat
08-31-2015, 02:15 PM
Had a 12 team, 2 keeper draft over the weekend. Standard scoring, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1Flex/D/K.

My keepers were CJ Anderson in the 14th and Carlos Hyde in the 10th. I had 8th overall, traded #8 and #32 for #5 and #44. Also traded Antonio Brown+Mike Evans for a 2nd and 9th before the draft.

I rarely feel good after I draft, but I'm oddly optimistic this year...

1. Jamaal Charles
2a. Brandon Cooks
2b. Sammy Watkins
4a. Nelson Agholor
4b. Tevin Coleman
5. Michael Floyd
6. Jason Witten
7. Tom Brady
8. Run DMC
9a. Knile Davis (handcuff, obviously)
9b. David Johnson
10. Carlos Hyde (keeper)
11. Sam Bradford
12. Texans D
13. Gostkowski
14. CJ Anderson (keeper)

Realized by the 12th round I only had 2 roster spots left, so went with my D and kicker. Other than not having supreme confidence in my WRs and reliance on unproven players/rookies, I'm pretty giddy.

RCAChainGang
09-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Okay let me know how I did. I went in a random yahoo league and people started wasting picks on kickers to fill out their roster so I should have had a leg up. I drafted 5th of 10 standard league.

QB: Russel Wilson
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Jonathan Stewart (a gamble but I feel like I have depth to back it up)
WR: AJ Green
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
WR: Julian Edleman
TE: Tyler Eifert (until Julius thomas comes back which is a risk.)
DEF: Kansas City

BN: Julius Thomas
BN: TJ Yeldon
BN: Ameer Abdullah
BN: Nelson Agholor
BN: Steve Smith Sr.
BN: Knile Davis

Defense was hard because people were filling out their rosters early and I was content to get solid depth and play the wire for defenses with good matchups.

UKfan
09-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Just finished up a draft with a few of the guys from my work, it should be noted a couple don't really know football, and one somehow had his rankings messed up and took Gostkowski at 29... that said, 10 person league, I picked 5th. Thoughts?

QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Matt Forte
RB - Frank Gore
WR - Mike Evans
WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Jarvis Landry
TE - GRONK
K - Phil Dawson
DEF - Seattle

Todd Gurley
Eric Decker
Mike Wallace
Tyler Eifert
Rueben Randle
Isiaih Crowell

Thinking of trying to move one of the WRs to get better RB depth, but otherwise happy with it really.

Grizzlegom
09-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Anyone have an active ESPN league that needs another player? My RL leagues all flamed out but I still have an itch for some fantasy.

killxswitch
09-03-2015, 07:34 PM
I have a keeper league that started with guys from SWDC and only 7 of us have renewed. Need 5 more teams, any interest?

ImBrotherCain
09-03-2015, 07:59 PM
I have a keeper league that started with guys from SWDC and only 7 of us have renewed. Need 5 more teams, any interest?

Is this rock thingy?

Grizzlegom
09-03-2015, 08:00 PM
What site is it on?

killxswitch
09-03-2015, 08:04 PM
It's a Yahoo keeper league. Cain I... don't understand your question?

ImBrotherCain
09-03-2015, 08:07 PM
It's a Yahoo keeper league. Cain I... don't understand your question?

Didn't you have like a metal/rock league or something that I wanted to be in but filled up last year or something?

killxswitch
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Oh yeah! Yes it's the league of Heavy Metal Destruction.

killxswitch
09-03-2015, 08:16 PM
PM me your email address and I'll get you an invite.

ImBrotherCain
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
PM me your email address and I'll get you an invite.

Its just my name here at gmail.

killxswitch
09-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Turns out I don't need to send via email, PM sent.

georgiafan
09-04-2015, 12:48 AM
We still need a few more guys for the fantasy football league

wogitalia
09-04-2015, 01:02 AM
When are the drafts for you guys that need leagues filled? If they're at Australia friendly times I'm happy to go in!

georgiafan
09-04-2015, 01:50 AM
When are the drafts for you guys that need leagues filled? If they're at Australia friendly times I'm happy to go in!

Monday sept 7th at 8:30

Jvig43
09-04-2015, 03:08 AM
Drop everything and give me your feedback!

10 man keeper league

My keepers are Dez, Julio, and Jhill

Just got offered Dthomas for my first round pick (4th overall) and a 3rd.

Very strongly considering this since we have 3 wr spots and a wr/te/rb spot.

The best players available at the top of the draft are Luck, Rodgers, and Cobb. I'm dropping Rodgers due to wanting to keep a rb and Id like to take cobb if hes available but I'm betting one of the three guys in front of me grabs him anyway. If cobb isn't there I was gonna grab Ingram as I'm tired of not having rbs and hes the best one that would be there. Thoughts?

wogitalia
09-04-2015, 03:18 AM

Timezone? (and confirm that's PM?)

Just trying to work out when it falls because obviously Tuesday morning means I have to be at work for it!

georgiafan
09-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Timezone? (and confirm that's PM?)

Just trying to work out when it falls because obviously Tuesday morning means I have to be at work for it!

That's 8pm eastern time and yea pm

https://yho.com/nfl?l=726340&k=b231b26d793e178e&ikey=896a0ad71b5a5b0d

If that Doesn't work I can email u invite

OSUGiants
09-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Edit: nevermind pic was huge

Picked 11th in a 12 team league, non-ppr.

QB: TB12, Bortles
RB: McCoy, Ameer Abdullah, Woodhead
WR: Cooks, Tate, Charles Johnson, V-Jax, Stills, Cody Latimer
TE: Gronk, ASJ
K: Tucker
Def/ST: Dolphins

Don't like my RB depth at all but I think I can make a trade for a solid 4th or make a package deal to improve my starters.

Thoughts?

Jvig43
09-04-2015, 04:49 AM
Your wrs scare me, tbh.

Jvig43
09-04-2015, 04:59 AM
Now someone help me assess that trade. I think I should go for it.

RCAChainGang
09-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Now someone help me assess that trade. I think I should go for it.

I'd pull the trigger. Dez Julio and Thomas would be killer.
I think that is better than getting Ingram. Hopefully you can get some more feedback though!

wogitalia
09-04-2015, 07:20 AM
That's 8pm eastern time and yea pm

https://yho.com/nfl?l=726340&k=b231b26d793e178e&ikey=896a0ad71b5a5b0d

If that Doesn't work I can email u invite

I'm in mate!

I'll probably be a few minutes late to the draft (it translates to 8:30am on a Tuesday morning!) but should make it!

That will be a productive morning at work for sure.

Klaus
09-04-2015, 12:15 PM

Are there still free spots available?
Haven't done keeper leagues before, but I'm interested if you need an extra guy.

Klaus
09-04-2015, 12:16 PM

2.30 in the morning here in Denmark.. Luckily I don't have school or work on tuesday :)

Klaus
09-04-2015, 12:19 PM

10 man keeper league

The best players available at the top of the draft are Luck, Rodgers, and Cobb. I'm dropping Rodgers due to wanting to keep a rb and Id like to take cobb if hes available but I'm betting one of the three guys in front of me grabs him anyway. If cobb isn't there I was gonna grab Ingram as I'm tired of not having rbs and hes the best one that would be there. Thoughts?

I would take the trade. Your wr group will be soulcrushing for opponents every single week, and you have an ascending star RB in Hill.
Dominate on WR, and pick up best RB available in round two.

Edit: Misread your post. Thought that you would get Deymarius + 3. round pick for your first rounder. Giving up to picks is a bit more pricey. Would probably not do it.

ImBrotherCain
09-04-2015, 12:42 PM

10 man keeper league

Personally I am a tad more shy and I would say don't do it for a 1st and a 3rd. I first, probably but picking in 2 and then 4 could really crush the rest of your team.

Rufus
09-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Tell me how terrible this team please. 10 team league.

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Sam Bradford
RB: DeMarco Murray, Andre Ellington, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews
WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Jarvis Landry, Pierre Garcon, Stevie Johnson, Kendall Wright
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham
K: Dan Bailey
DEF: Arizona, Baltimore

Yes, you can play TE in the flex spot. Didn't want Ben but computer froze at that precise moment and it autodrafted him to me.

killxswitch
09-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Rufus I have to say for a 10 team league you didn't get much top-end talent. I guess Gronk and Graham could be a big thing. But there will be games where the two together don't get you 20 points and you'll probably lose those.

Rufus
09-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Yep, I'm not happy about it. I complained about it last year, but co-managers suck.

ImBrotherCain
09-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Rufus I have to say for a 10 team league you didn't get much top-end talent. I guess Gronk and Graham could be a big thing. But there will be games where the two together don't get you 20 points and you'll probably lose those.

I concur, he is really hurting at RB and WR where the bulk of your points are likely to come. Drafting Bradford when you have Ben is probably a bad move too and one that could have been a better WR/RB.

georgiafan
09-04-2015, 01:45 PM
That gives us 8 people for the league so I'll prob change it to a 2 QB league for year 1. If not then everyone is guaranteed a pro bowl QB

OSUGiants
09-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Someone offered me Devante Adams and Melvin Gordon for Brandin Cooks and Ameer Abdullah. Should I take it?

Jvig43
09-04-2015, 03:54 PM
Thank you gentlemen! I appreciate the feedback.

ImBrotherCain
09-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Someone offered me Devante Adams and Melvin Gordon for Brandin Cooks and Ameer Abdullah. Should I take it?

Keeper or no?

OSUGiants
09-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Keeper or no?

Non-keeper league

PF28
09-04-2015, 04:56 PM

Adams and Gordon is the far better combo.

Borat
09-04-2015, 05:00 PM
I have pick 6 standard league. Hate this spot. I figure AP, Charles, Lacy, and Bell will go. What would you guys do from there? I usually go RB first round. Definitely not QB as I like my options later. Just hate to go WR that early.

killxswitch
09-04-2015, 05:02 PM
I have pick 6 standard league. Hate this spot. I figure AP, Charles, Lacy, and Bell will go. What would you guys do from there? I usually go RB first round. Definitely not QB as I like my options later. Just hate to go WR that early.

Hating WRs early is outdated. Get one of the top WRs and be happy with his ridiculous weekly production.

fenikz
09-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Gronk imo

ImBrotherCain
09-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Adams and Gordon is the far better combo.

I concur.

Zak
09-04-2015, 05:51 PM

Gronk or a WR for sure.

georgiafan
09-04-2015, 06:40 PM

never take a WR or TE in the 1st esp if its a non ppr just go with the highest rated HB

Rufus
09-07-2015, 02:11 AM
I showed your guys my other disgusting 10 team league team that I had. Here's the other one I did. I'm much more satisfied with it. Tell me it's with justification.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Justin Forsett, Melvin Gordon, Chris Ivory, Arian Foster, Darren Sproles
WR: Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Davante Adams, John Brown, Brandon Coleman
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Owen Daniels
DEF: Miami
K: Justin Tucker

Brodie
09-07-2015, 02:36 AM
I showed your guys my other disgusting 10 team league team that I had. Here's the other one I did. I'm much more satisfied with it. Tell me it's with justification.

QB: Matthew Stafford, Ryan Tannehill
RB: Justin Forsett, Melvin Gordon, Chris Ivory, Arian Foster, Darren Sproles
WR: Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Davante Adams, John Brown, Brandon Coleman
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Owen Daniels
DEF: Miami
K: Justin Tucker

PPR yes or no?

Kyle
09-07-2015, 02:44 AM
10 team non PPR

QB- Andrew Luck
RB- Jamaal Charles, Melvin Gordon, Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson, Devonta Freeman, Denard Robinson
WR- Randall Cobb, Golden Tate, Allen Robinson, Martavis Bryant, Markus Wheaton, Devante Parker
TE- Travis Kelce
K- Cody Parkey
D- Houston

Rufus
09-07-2015, 02:53 AM
PPR yes or no?

No PPR.

fenikz
09-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Gronk.

Don't take this year's Montee Ball or Trent Richardson, get the only elite TE or at least one of the elite WRs

Kyle
09-07-2015, 03:46 AM
I agree to an extent but I think if you don't get one of AD/Charles/Lacey/Lynch/Anderson/Bell/Hill/Murray if you're ballsy you better get lucky on the waiver wire.

killxswitch
09-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Cain you should have your invite.

Anyone else want to play? When Cain accepts it'll be 10 teams, we have 2 more available.

Klaus
09-07-2015, 01:13 PM

The answer is Marshawn Lynch. Always Marshawn Lynch. Your team needs swag.

Klaus
09-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Cain you should have your invite.

Anyone else want to play? When Cain accepts it'll be 10 teams, we have 2 more available.

Is this the keeper league you where talking about last week? I'm down.

thenewfeature06
09-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Bored this morning... and week 1 is among us.

2 must plays and 2 sleepers for this week

Must plays
AP
Rivers/Stafford

Sleepers
Eddie Royal
Charles Johnson

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 12:24 AM
For the guys in the fantasy league someone else signed up making it 9 teams so it kicked the draft out that was for tonight

Klaus
09-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Wtf???

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 12:30 AM
I guess I will just try to find one more and re schedule the draft for Tomororw night

Klaus
09-08-2015, 12:33 AM
I guess I will just try to find one more and re schedule the draft for Tomororw night

Is the guy who joined someone we know, or just some random troll?

KCJ58
09-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Hey if anyone needs a replacement owner for that draft tomorrow let me know, my e-mail is KevinCJ58@yahoo.com

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 12:37 AM
I'll email you now

RCAChainGang
09-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Awww damn I was looking forward to that and I had work off. :/

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 01:41 AM
Is the guy who joined someone we know, or just some random troll?

I guess a random person

Kc check your pm I sent u the link as email isn't working

Klaus
09-08-2015, 05:56 AM
I guess a random person

Kc check your pm I sent u the link as email isn't working

Why not just throw him out then???

KCJ58
09-08-2015, 06:56 AM
I tried to sign up but the league was full

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 12:26 PM
I tried to sign up but the league was full

was you able to sign up? I saw someone new did and I assumed it was you? If it wasn't I can try to delete the new team for you

thenewfeature06
09-08-2015, 01:41 PM
You guys are weak as fuck

KCJ58
09-08-2015, 04:20 PM
It's all fine no need to kick someone out

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 05:23 PM
you sure bc I would rather you be a part of it then random people that wasn't even suppose to sign up

so I set the draft for tonight at 8:30 eastern time. Is that ok or do I need to push it back till tomorrow?

FlyingElvis
09-08-2015, 08:59 PM
wtf.... must have unsubscribed at some point. derp. my brain is trash these days. :cj:

Klaus
09-08-2015, 09:36 PM
If we are 10 players, can we pleaaaase drop the 2 QB thing? I hate that format, and seems like we only did it because we where 8 players...

georgiafan
09-08-2015, 10:32 PM
I am fine with whatever yall want to do

Edit - I changed it

Klaus
09-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Cool. You're a man of the people.

OSUGiants
09-08-2015, 10:55 PM
should I trade Kenny Stills for Lorenzo Taliaferro?

Grizzlegom
09-08-2015, 11:19 PM
as a Phins fan, I recommend trading Stills, however, that seems like realllly weak compensation unless you have Forsett (and even then I'd think Allen is the handcuff to have since Taliaferro is hurt right now).

wogitalia
09-09-2015, 02:03 AM
So I completely missed the draft... I was ready yesterday but forgot to reschedule the reminder and then got stuck in a meeting straight away this morning anyway... work sucks!

At least my autodraft didn't completely shit the bed... Actually did a pretty decent job outside the whole two TE two DEF thing...

Funniest part is the Draft Recap grades think I had the best draft...

RCAChainGang
09-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Well I was working all day and missed the draft. :( But on the positive side the computer implemented the strategy I would have. It sucks it picked a defense and K before filling in bench talent, and backing up the kicker is ridiculous. I couldn't ask for much more though. Happy with the team.

Kyle
09-09-2015, 04:54 AM
Big money auction league. 12 teams, non PPR, 3 WR's and don't need a TE

QB- Drew Brees/Matt Ryan
RB- Jeremy Hill/Arian Foster/Chris Ivory/Duke Johnson/Bishop Sankey
WR- AJ Green/Jordan Mathews/Michael Floyd/Markus Wheaton/Devin Funchess
K-Dan Bailey
D- Carolina

On first glance I'm not thrilled with it, but if I can hold on until Foster comes back I think I'm in decent shape. I think Mathews ends up as a WR1 this year.

georgiafan
09-09-2015, 12:25 PM
I'm glad that even though yall missed that yall are happy with the teams you got. I had a draft grade in another league and it threw me under the bus it was funny

Zach
09-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Phillip Rivers
Eddie Lacy
Giovanni Bernard
Julio Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Jordan Cameron
Jordan Matthews
Ravens D/ST
Justin Tucker

Brandon Marshall
Jarvis Landry
Ameer Abdullah
Eli Manning
Arian Foster
Antonio Gates

Ten team league.

Go.

thenewfeature06
09-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Phillip Rivers
Eddie Lacy
Giovanni Bernard
Julio Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Jordan Cameron
Jordan Matthews
Ravens D/ST
Justin Tucker

Brandon Marshall
Jarvis Landry
Ameer Abdullah
Eli Manning
Arian Foster
Antonio Gates

Ten team league.

Go.

very solid team imo zach

Klaus
09-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Phillip Rivers
Eddie Lacy
Giovanni Bernard
Julio Jones
DeAndre Hopkins
Jordan Cameron
Jordan Matthews
Ravens D/ST
Justin Tucker

Brandon Marshall
Jarvis Landry
Ameer Abdullah
Eli Manning
Arian Foster
Antonio Gates

Ten team league.

Go.

Except for Gio Bernard, this is a very good team imo.

killxswitch
09-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Yeah I would guess Abdullah will be the better pick by this year's end.

BanTx
09-09-2015, 08:11 PM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/mt6l8g.jpg

my team for my money league

Grizzlegom
09-10-2015, 12:53 AM
While we're showing our teams...my 10 team league with HS friends, standard scoring:

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Jamaal Charles
RB - Lamar Miller
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Jarvis Landry
TE - Martellus Bennett
FLEX - Frank Gore
D/ST - Ravens
K - Josh Scobee
Bench - RB Doug Martin
Bench - WR John Brown
Bench - TE Tyler Eifert
Bench - QB Philip Rivers
Bench - RB Dion Lewis
Bench - WR Brandon Coleman
Bench - WR Devin Funchess

dg151
09-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Dynasty League (12 Team)
QB - Ryan Tannehill/Matt Stafford
RB - Lamar Miller/Jeremy Hill/Doug Martin/Todd Gurley/Tre Mason/Duke Johnson
WR - Calvin Johnson/Julio Jones/Nuk Hopkins/Kendall Wright/John Brown/DeVante Parker
TE - Rob Gronkowski/Tyler Eifert
K - Brandon McManus
IDP - JJ Watt/NaVarro Bowman/Eric Weddle/Jamie Colllins/Jelani Jenkins/Ryan Shazier

IRC League (8 Team)
QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Marshawn Lynch/Jonathan Stewart/Doug Martin/CJ Spiller/Tevin Coleman/Devonta Freeman/DeAngelo Williams
WR - Nuk Hopkins/Keenan Allen/Sammy Watkins/Nelson Agholor/Martavis Bryant
TE - Rob Gronkowski/Delanie Walker
D/ST - Miami
K - Justin Tucker

Money League (10 Team)
QB - Ryan Tannehill/Matt Stafford
RB - Lamar Miller/Alfred Morris/Latavius Murray/Todd Gurley/TJ Yeldon/Duke Johnson
WR - Dez Bryant/Julio Jones/John Brown/Martavis Bryant
TE - Jimmy Graham
D/ST - Miami
K - Justin Tucker

Kyle
09-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Your dynasty team is fucking loaded.

nepg
09-10-2015, 02:35 AM
I think I got the greatest auto draft of all-time in the FTS league...
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/726340/3

Thinking about trying Draft Kings this week. I started to set a lineup, but not sure if I want to pull the trigger.

Rodgers
Murray
Bolden
Jones
Johnson
Adams
Eifert
Lockett (mulling this one)
Jets

dg151
09-10-2015, 02:40 AM
We're going into year 4, I think Hopkins/Eifert, Hill, Gurley/Parker/Duke have been my first round picks. I keep getting lucky with RBs. I picked up Morris right before his rookie season (then used him in a trade for Gronk), I stashed Lamar since the beginning, picked up Forsett after having/dropping Ray Rice (then used him in a trade for Watt), got Hill in the late first. I punted last season and traded away WRs for picks and one of the teams bombed and I ended up getting Gurley.

Jensen
09-10-2015, 03:43 AM
8 team league (0.5 PPR)

QB - Tom Brady | Sam Bradford
HB - Jamaal Charles | Jeremy Hill | Carlos Hyde | LeGarrette Blount | Tevin Coleman
WR - Randall Cobb | T.Y. Hilton | Julian Edelman | Keenan Allen | John Brown
TE - Greg Olsen | Richard Rodgers
K - Justin Tucker
D/ST - New York Jets

not sure what to think of this team

McGee
09-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Alright, time to knock off the rust. If Evans is not a go this week, would you rather start Fitzgerald against New Orleans or Kendall Wright against Tampa? No PPR.

Also debating Eli vs Stafford (vs Tyrod :D)

dg151
09-10-2015, 05:51 PM
Always start Tyrod.

thenewfeature06
09-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Ughhhhh Brady tonight or Ryan on Monday...?

Brady is the better QB and Ryan has way better weapons...HELLLLLLLLLLLP

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Joique Bell or Abdullah? 2nd RB

Watkins/John Brown/Michael Floyd Flex ???

Klaus
09-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Joique Bell or Abdullah? 2nd RB

Watkins/John Brown/Michael Floyd Flex ???

Abdullah and John Brown.
And good to see you again, sir :-)

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
09-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Abdullah and John Brown.
And good to see you again, sir :-)

Thanks.

I wasn't sure about the transition but every time I come here to read it's active so I'm here!

Kyle
09-10-2015, 11:50 PM
Ughhhhh Brady tonight or Ryan on Monday...?

Brady is the better QB and Ryan has way better weapons...HELLLLLLLLLLLP

I'm going through the same thing with Brees and Ryan. I'd probably go Ryan in your case but narrowly and I might end up looking stupid.

Who's playing daily this week?

My fanduel lineup-

QB- Sam Bradford
RB- Eddie Lacey
RB- Chris Ivory
WR- Dez Bryant
WR- Jordan Mathews
WR- Davante Adams
TE- Martellus Bennett
K- Stephen Gostkowski
D- Seattle

Cig
09-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Chris Ivory or Doug Martin?

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm going through the same thing with Brees and Ryan. I'd probably go Ryan in your case but narrowly and I might end up looking stupid.

Who's playing daily this week?

My fanduel lineup-

QB- Sam Bradford
RB- Eddie Lacey
RB- Chris Ivory
WR- Dez Bryant
WR- Jordan Mathews
WR- Davante Adams
TE- Martellus Bennett
K- Stephen Gostkowski
D- Seattle

I am, created another thread for daily.

Klaus
09-11-2015, 12:09 AM
Chris Ivory or Doug Martin?

I'm rolling with Ivory.

dg151
09-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Man y'all gotta post opponents.

Grizzlegom
09-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Standard league, Doug Martin or Frank Gore?

killxswitch
09-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Standard league, Doug Martin or Frank Gore?

That's tough. Both will have terrible OLs blocking for them. Martin is younger but coming off recent injury. Gore is older but has been durable for a while.

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 02:13 PM
That's tough. Both will have terrible OLs blocking for them. Martin is younger but coming off recent injury. Gore is older but has been durable for a while.

Gore is also facing a top 5 defense.

fenikz
09-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Just got offered Lesean McCoy for Latavius Murray in my dynasty league, yay or nay

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Just got offered Lesean McCoy for Latavius Murray in my dynasty league, yay or nay

What is the rest of your team?

fenikz
09-11-2015, 03:23 PM
QB QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K DL LB DB

inherited this
http://i.imgur.com/M61z7Ff.png

and they had traded away their #1 pick as well, so took Duke in the 2nd

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 03:29 PM
You're in rough shape either way it seems. I would venture that McCoy would give you the biggest boost this season but his long term value might not be as high as Murray's.

I think it is a crap shoot, and depends on what you're looking for most, current production vs long term potential.

fenikz
09-11-2015, 03:34 PM
I guess the question is can I move McCoy for something worth more than Murray at some point, I am by far the worst team in the league with little upside

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 04:02 PM
I guess the question is can I move McCoy for something worth more than Murray at some point, I am by far the worst team in the league with little upside

The only way you will be able to do that I think is if McCoy reestablishes himself as the best fantasy back in the league, which is possible but probably unlikely. I think if he bounces back to a top 5-8 back his value becomes slightly better than Murray and you might be able to deal him to a contender this season but its full of ifs.

I don't know how defensive players score/ how important they are but you might be able to get a small fortune for Watt. It might not be ideal to get rid of the best defensive player in the game but alas some times you have to to improve.

killxswitch
09-11-2015, 05:01 PM
The only way you will be able to do that I think is if McCoy reestablishes himself as the best fantasy back in the league, which is possible but probably unlikely. I think if he bounces back to a top 5-8 back his value becomes slightly better than Murray and you might be able to deal him to a contender this season but its full of ifs.

I don't know how defensive players score/ how important they are but you might be able to get a small fortune for Watt. It might not be ideal to get rid of the best defensive player in the game but alas some times you have to to improve.

What QB is the cutoff for a straight-up JJ Watt trade? Would you trade Jay Cutler for JJ Watt? Andy Dalton? Matthew Stafford? Tony Romo?

At what point is the positional importance of QB outweighed by the dominance of a player playing a lesser position?

ImBrotherCain
09-11-2015, 05:15 PM
I am confused by your questions.

D-Unit
09-11-2015, 05:22 PM
What QB is the cutoff for a straight-up JJ Watt trade? Would you trade Jay Cutler for JJ Watt? Andy Dalton? Matthew Stafford? Tony Romo?

At what point is the positional importance of QB outweighed by the dominance of a player playing a lesser position?
In drafts that I've seen .... Romo > Stafford > Watt >>>>> Cutler = Dalton

D-Unit
09-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Make sure you have Karlos Williams. Rex might run McCoy into the ground.

D-Unit
09-11-2015, 05:33 PM
I know Murray is younger, but I like McCoy better. Murray kind of soured me with all of his concussion issues last year. Even if he's younger, I have a feeling that he doesn't have a long career ahead of him anyways.

McCoy is clearly a better talent, but Rex needs to be careful with him.

I would take McCoy and trade Murray. McCoy is going in Round 2 of drafts while Murray is going in the 3rd or 4th.

killxswitch
09-11-2015, 05:42 PM
I am confused by your questions.

I only skimmed your post and then went off on a tangent. I thought this was the NFL thread. My bad, I did a terrible job at pretty much every turn here.

Rob S
09-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Struggling with a decision between Peyton (vs.BAL) and Matt Ryan (vs. PHI). Wonky league w/ .5 points per completion and 6 point passing TDs.

Head tells me Ryan, but it's also telling me to not be a moron and bench the beast that is Peyton Manning.

Klaus
09-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Struggling with a decision between Peyton (vs.BAL) and Matt Ryan (vs. PHI). Wonky league w/ .5 points per completion and 6 point passing TDs.

Head tells me Ryan, but it's also telling me to not be a moron and bench the beast that is Peyton Manning.

I would go with Matt Ryan. I think there is a greater chance, that the Falcons v Eagles game turns into a huge shootout, and I have zero faith in Atlantas ability to run the ball. On the other hand, I think Denver will have a more balanced approach, and try and get CJ Anderson a lot of carries. Ravens might also play without Timmy Jernigan, which should help Denvers run game.

RCAChainGang
09-13-2015, 09:07 AM
Flex in a ppr: Steve Smith, Brandon Marshal, or Rashad Jennings?

Klaus
09-13-2015, 11:26 PM
I'm putting an old fashioned ass whooping on RCA tonight.

RCAChainGang
09-14-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm putting an old fashioned ass whooping on RCA tonight.

This was a miserable week of football all around

Cig
09-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Jarvis Landry for either Joseph Randle or TJ Yeldon, would either be worth it? I'm not huge on Landry as a fantasy receiver.

p2w
09-15-2015, 05:19 PM
Based Julio saved my butt.

Jughead
09-15-2015, 05:30 PM
I'm pissed. Yahoo said on Thursday Ladarius Green was out with a concussion so I dropped him and picked up Josh Hill. Green ended up playing and Hill scored zero points. The difference caused me to lose my match.

killxswitch
09-15-2015, 08:15 PM
I was right to draft Sproles. Wrong not to start him. Bah.

wogitalia
09-16-2015, 01:27 AM
Jarvis Landry for either Joseph Randle or TJ Yeldon, would either be worth it? I'm not huge on Landry as a fantasy receiver.

PPR I'd keep Landry for sure. Line ball otherwise but I'm pretty high on Landry, probably comes down to which position you need more.

fenikz
09-16-2015, 08:58 PM
Pick 3 - Non-PPR
Mike Evans @ NO
Julian Edelman @ Buf
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Terrence Williams @ Phi

Pick 2
Frank Gore vs NYJ
TJ Yeldon vs Mia
LeGarrette Blount Buf
Giovani Bernard vs SD(also have Hill)

Niel89
09-17-2015, 12:22 AM
I was just offered Dez for Woodhead. I would be a fool not to do that right? Its .5pt ppr.

wogitalia
09-17-2015, 12:54 AM
I was just offered Dez for Woodhead. I would be a fool not to do that right? Its .5pt ppr.

If you can survive the 5 weeks down, then absolutely do it. If you're going to be scrapping for wins and having Dez on the road home wont scrape it back, then don't.

I'd certainly lean towards do it. Can only see Gordon being more and more involved in that offense as well.

Kyle
09-17-2015, 01:01 AM

Of course. Find another average-ish flex option and you got a free Dez Bryant for 10 weeks. Take it before he takes it off the table.

D-Unit
09-17-2015, 01:02 AM
Dez maybe out for 8-12 weeks, but I would still take that deal if that were the case.

fenikz
09-17-2015, 01:08 AM
Jone's fracture is like 6, had it preseason my senior year and was back way before the playoffs

D-Unit
09-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Hakeem Nicks had it and he never was the same. Julio Jones is the best case scenario that I'm hoping for. Everyone is different. Dez is a warrior so I think he'll favor better.

fenikz
09-17-2015, 01:30 AM
anyone have a site with waiver bidding? $1000 cap in my dynasty league and I have no idea what to bid on people

fenikz
09-17-2015, 01:33 AM
I doubt that Nicks couldn't recover from it, they put in a screw and then you're 100% in 6-8 weeks, no rehab or anything

Niel89
09-17-2015, 03:25 AM
I got the deal done. Kinda sad that Woodhead is gone. I think he is in for a good year and I like how he plays. Now I play the waiting game with Dez.

Nicks was already not the fastest and then just got torn down with a lot of injuries.

TitansCJftw
09-17-2015, 06:18 AM
aaron
c hyde
crowell
a brown
a jeffery
m bennet
k allen
hauschka
seahawks

gurley on the bench get healthy homey

fenikz
09-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Pick 3 - Non-PPR
Mike Evans @ NO
Julian Edelman @ Buf
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Terrence Williams @ Phi

Pick 2
Frank Gore vs NYJ
TJ Yeldon vs Mia
LeGarrette Blount Buf
Bump.

thenewfeature06
09-17-2015, 09:54 PM
Ugh I got Maclin in both my money leagues as my 3rd WR but use him in my flex... but Talib is a top 8 CB in the league..

nepg
09-17-2015, 10:26 PM
Talib will probably get matched up with Kelce, but Chris Harris is still damn good.

KCJ58
09-17-2015, 10:38 PM
Pick 3 - Non-PPR
Mike Evans @ NO
Julian Edelman @ Buf
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Terrence Williams @ Phi

Pick 2
Frank Gore vs NYJ
TJ Yeldon vs Mia
LeGarrette Blount Buf

good luck

D-Unit
09-17-2015, 11:42 PM
TJ Yeldon or Chris Johnson?

Borat
09-18-2015, 02:14 AM
TJ Yeldon or Chris Johnson?

Tough call D. I'd go with CJ.

Eli vs. Atl or Carson at Chi?

D-Unit
09-18-2015, 02:22 AM
Tough call D. I'd go with CJ.

Eli vs. Atl or Carson at Chi?
Let's go with the boys from Zona!

Doughie
09-19-2015, 01:40 AM
So..

PPR league Dez Bryant and Alfred Morris for John Brown? Alfred Morris means nothing to my team so I'm considering it.

Wut do?

fenikz
09-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Ya I would probably do it, though Alfred Morris is as solid as they come

fenikz
09-19-2015, 10:53 PM
Should I drop someone for CJ Spiller? Picked up Cam Newton recently for no real reason other than trade bait

http://i.imgur.com/YY9mAsR.png

Kyle
09-19-2015, 10:59 PM
Your only backup RB had 6 carries last week, you should definitely drop Cam for Spiller.

Kyle
09-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Guy in my league is looking for RB's and I have Hill/Ivory/Foster/Duke Johnson/Sankey/Karlos Williams

He has Cooks/Davante Adams/Emmanuel Sanders/Keenan Allen at WR. Should I offer something? With Foster probably back next week I'm deep at the position. Hill is the only guy I'd be unwilling to move.

Rufus
09-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Non ppr league

Do I wait and hopen Chris Ivory plays tomorrow against Indy or put in Melvin Gordon against SD or Darren Sproles against Dallas instead?

Dr. Gonzo
09-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Non PPR leagues shouldn't exist anymore.

fenikz
09-20-2015, 03:08 PM
I know but my money league is stuck in the past

nerv
09-20-2015, 03:11 PM

I've never been in a "real-life" non internet league that had PPR. In over a decade of playing.

Borat
09-20-2015, 10:41 PM
Can't believe I'm going to have to sweat out tonight's game. Thanks Baltimore D. WTF???

Doughie
09-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Fenikz, why can't your coach see David Johnson is a fantasy god in the making?

DallasM
09-20-2015, 11:52 PM
Welp, i completely failed again in my league. Benched Allen Robinson for Keenan Allen, benched Jason Myers for Zach Hocker and started Miami's D over Carolina and Tampa.

Borat
09-21-2015, 12:24 AM
Hey did you guys know there is such a thing as daily fantasy football? I saw a random commercial about it. I wish there was more ads for it so I could remember the web site.

Doughie
09-21-2015, 12:53 AM
I know, that shit is all over the place... I saw that Draft Kings paid like 110 million+ on advertising this month alone.

wogitalia
09-21-2015, 12:56 AM

I reckon you could actually argue the opposite now.

The idea of PPR originally was to make more WR relevant and mix things up from the formulaic RB, RB, RB drafts.

Now with the way the NFL has made it basically flag with some tackle run plays thrown in has made the top WR relevant regardless of PPR. I think I probably enjoy non-PPR more these days, watching someone go 7 for 30 yards and be worth the same as a RB hitting 100 yards just seems unbalanced.

Jensen
09-21-2015, 02:43 AM
couldn't be happier that i benched tom brady for sam bradford today.

Doughie
09-21-2015, 02:46 AM
I had Allen Robinson starting all the way up until kickoff before I put Abdullah in.

Stash
09-21-2015, 03:59 AM
I'm adding a WR in a 0.5 PPR league, choose one of the following:

Travis Benjamin
Nate Washington
Cicil Shorts

RCAChainGang
09-21-2015, 01:31 PM
I'm adding a WR in a 0.5 PPR league, choose one of the following:

Travis Benjamin
Nate Washington
Cicil Shorts

Benjamin

McGee
09-21-2015, 06:07 PM
I had such a winnable game and I went and started Mike Evans like a nincompoop.

Jughead
09-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Need help here. Injuries have hurt me already.

Pick 1:

If he plays, Todd Gurley vs. Pitt
Knile Davis @ GB
Jerrick McKinnon vs. SD
Lorenzo Taliaferro vs Cinci

georgiafan
09-23-2015, 06:20 PM
eww that's a rough group to pick from I would go with Lorenzo I guess but I think either way your in trouble. I assume Freeman from atlanta is not a free agent

Jughead
09-23-2015, 06:27 PM
eww that's a rough group to pick from I would go with Lorenzo I guess but I think either way your in trouble. I assume Freeman from atlanta is not a free agent

He's owned. I had Coleman. I also have DeMarco Murray. Who apparently left practice injured after I made the original post. So I may have to pick two from that group. I have McKinnon as well, but I left him off.

CJSchneider
09-24-2015, 04:04 PM
LeVeon Bell or DeMarco Murray - who do you go with this week?

dg151
09-24-2015, 04:11 PM
Won a game by .06 last week loooooooooooool.

Jughead
09-24-2015, 04:14 PM
LeVeon Bell or DeMarco Murray - who do you go with this week?

Bell, is that even a question? Murray tweaked his hamstring and might not even play.

thenewfeature06
09-24-2015, 08:36 PM
I kind of want to start Pierre tonight but I forgot the league I have him in is NOT ppr..

DRC is out, Amukarma is no scrub but the rest of my wideouts are..

AJ Green
Hopkins (Questionable)
Maclin
^ currently starting (maclin in flex)

Kendall Wright
Crabtree
Harvin

ImBrotherCain
09-24-2015, 08:46 PM
I kind of want to start Pierre tonight but I forgot the league I have him in is NOT ppr..

DRC is out, Amukarma is no scrub but the rest of my wideouts are..

AJ Green
Hopkins (Questionable)
Maclin
^ currently starting (maclin in flex)

Kendall Wright
Crabtree
Harvin

Most of your guys have tough matchups. Green has Smith, Nuke is Questionable. Maclin has a decent enough matchup. Wright has Vontae and Crabtree has Hayden (unless he matches up against Cooper)

thenewfeature06
09-24-2015, 08:57 PM
In my other league I have Alfred and I am on the fence about taking him out right now.. but my running backs blow.

I have Alfred, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings (who I am about to get rid of), and Melvin Gordon.