PDA

View Full Version : Big3 Bracket

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 01:44 AM
Due to pure randomization, there are two teams with a bye, who will move to the elite 8.

At the end of each round, the matchups will be randomized again.

In order to keep this moving, and doing so quickly, you can vote for all matchups at one time. Votes can also change. Team should feel free to post their squad in here, along with their writeup and matchups strategy and general smack talk. First to 8 votes, advances. When all of the first hit 8 votes, we can move on.

Rob vs BYE

Chifan vs Rufus

Zach vs Brodie

Dallas vs WMD

SP vs Kyle

Towelie vs Scotty

Tacks vs Prock

Iowa vs BYE

GAME ONE

Chifan
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Boogie Cousins
Ben Simmons

vs

Rufus
Russell Westbrook
Gordon Hayward
Marc Gasol
Eric Bledsoe

GAME TWO

Zach
Klay Thompson
Andre Iguodala
DeAndre Jordan

Kyle Kover

VS

Brodie

Chris Paul
DeMar Derozan
Nikola Jokic

Jae Crowder

GAME THREE

Dallas

John Wall
Kemba Walker
Myles Turner
Devin Booker

VS

WMD

Lebron James
Bradley Beal
Rudy Gobert
Lou Williams

GAME FOUR

SP

Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Hassan Whiteside
Shaun Livingston

VS

Kyle

Damian Lillard
Paul Milsap
Anthony Davis
Nic Batum

GAME FIVE

Towelie

Ricky Rubio
Kawhi Leonard
Joel Embiid
Mike Conley

VS

Scotty

Kyrie Irving
Khris Middleton
Draymond Green
JJ Redick

GAME SIX

Tacks

Avery Bradley
Kevin Durant
Jonothan Simmons
Joe Johnson

VS

Prock

Kyle Lowry
Greek Freak
Kristaps Porzingis
Otto Porter

Teams on a bye:

Rob

CJ McCollum
Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Danny Green

Iowa

Isiah Thomas
Andrew Wiggins
Karl-Anthony Towns
Kevin Love

Prock
06-12-2017, 01:52 AM
Can I vote for my own team?

WMD
06-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Hoothree and the Blowfish

BQbzT5GMKx8

Rob S
06-12-2017, 02:07 AM
Can we get teams listed in the first post? Voting will be a pain in the ass otherwise.

iowatreat
06-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Fuck yes made it to the 2nd round with no 2nd round pick!

Zach
06-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Now You Three Me

Chris Paul
DeMar Derozan
Nikola Jokic

Jae Crowder

I got the most dictatorial motherfucker on and off the ball that wouldn't let anyone destroy him in this kind of world in Chris Paul. Derozan is a super athlete that can hang with anyone athletically and score. Jokic can get rebounds, pass better than just about anyone and shoots from all over the floor. Crowder can come off the bench and get in people's faces/also shoot quite well.

vs.

Threes Company, but Korvers a Crowd

Klay Thompson
Andre Iguodala
DeAndre Jordan

Kyle Kover

I have one of the best perimeter defenders in Iggy, who also can handle the ball when needed and would have an amazing pick and roll with DeAndre. Klay Thompson, one of the best heat check players in the league and would probably be one of the best 4 point shooters there could be. DeAndre is a mobile big who can protect the paint and get rebounds. And if a team wants to play small, put in Korver who is still one of the best 3 point shooters in NBA history and was known with the Hawks for solid off ball defense.

-------------------------------------------------------

From what I see, this is a great matchup for me. Chris Paul will have to defend in the post either Andre Iguodala or Klay Thompson to start out with. DeAndre will stay in the paint since there is no three second rule. Paul (.370 career), Jokic (.327 career), DeRozan (.281 career), and Crowder (.346 career) are nothing to be worried about from three, so clogging the interior is the go to for me. It is the first to 60 points, and imagine PnR with Klay and DeAndre... Does Jokic come out and Klay shoot?

And even just today LeBron even mentioned that Korver should be considered for the 3v3 in the Olympics...

"And Kyle [Korver] would be a really good three-on-three player because he moves without the ball and he can catch-and-shoot the [expletive] out of it."

So overall, I have two of the top 11 career 3 point % shooters, one which can go off for 60 with 11 dribbles. I have one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, who values defense, passing, and doing the little things, and lastly a All-NBA big who owns the highest career field goal percentage and plays defense and won't have to ever leave the paint. This is against a team who really can't shoot outside, so making them shoot outside favors my side.

Winner: Threes Company, but Korvers a Crowd

Brodie
06-12-2017, 07:50 AM
Kyle Korver is completely useless in this type of format, honestly. He is way too far past his prime and his offensive game is so one note that it cannot sufficiently work unless Iggy completely controls the ball (and even then he's not THAT good of a playmaker).

Also, Iggy can be defended from afar since it doesn't really make much of a difference on him. Klay cannot do fucking shit in the post nor can he create his own shot beyond the arc (he has had 90-95% of his shots assisted on for years from 3).

WMD
06-12-2017, 09:12 AM
VOTE: Now You Three Me

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 10:45 AM
Can we get teams listed in the first post? Voting will be a pain in the ass otherwise.

When I get to work and log on my laptop, it'll be done.

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Can I vote for my own team?

100% yes.

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 12:36 PM
My votes:

In a MVP race showdown, Harden vs Westbrook would be incredible to watch. I think, head to head, Westbrook gets the nod. The rest to me, honestly, is a wash. So I'm going to go with vote: Rufus (Rufus 1-0)

In game 2, I think Chris Paul gets a thousand steals, leading to easy buckets. vote: Brodie (Brodie 3-1)

In game 3, there is no one strong enough to even touch Lebron. He scores in the paint at will Vote WMD (WMD 2-0)

In game 4, I think Batum can slow Curry down at least a bit, and I like Kyle's supporting cast, especially their ability to shoot from the outside, more than SP's.

vote: Kyle (Kyle 1-0)

In game 5, towelie is a tough matchup for me, but I think Kyrie is able to will me to victory and Draymond stretches Embiid a little out of his comfort zone on D. vote Scotty (Scotty 1-0)

In game 6, the length of Freak and Porzingis is too much, as Durant can only guard one of them. Vote Prock (Prock 1-0)

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Try and keep the list of the votes/series when you make your votes. I can try and go and get all the team names but for the moment it's early and usernames are what we get. Put your votes in bold. Feel free to break down your own matchups and try to keep the list as updated as possible. I assume WMD voted for his own team, same with Brodie.

Prock
06-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Game 1:

VOTE - Rufus

Game 2:

VOTE - Brodie

Game 3:

VOTE - WMD

Game 4:

VOTE - Kyle

Game 5:

VOTE - Towel

Game 6:

VOTE - prock

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Updated scores:

Rufus (2-0)

Brodie (4-1)

WMD (3-0)

Kyle (2-0)

Scotty/Towel TIED (1-1)

Prock (2-0)

iowatreat
06-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Game 1:

VOTE - ChiFan
- Russ definitely bests Harden in a 3v3 competition, but Melo can take over against Hayward and Boogie/Gasol would be even at worst.

Game 2:

VOTE - Brodie
- CP3 will run circles around everyone.

Game 3:

VOTE - WMD
- Lebron and just too much size to overcome.

Game 4:

VOTE - Kyle
- This was tough, but Kyle has way more versatility. Both Steph and Dame can go off and potentially hit 4s, but I like AD over Whiteside all day.

Game 5:

VOTE - Towel
- Sorry scotty, I really wanted to pick you because I figured Kyrie could take over, but he can throw Conley on him and Green can only guard one of Kawhi or Embiid.

Game 6:

VOTE - prock
- Hard to pick against Durant, but the Greek Freak can play D on him, and on offense he'll have to guard Zinger, leaving Simmons on the Freak. This was the closest battle for me, but I like Giannis to overwhelm and JJ doesn't offer anything to me.

Brodie
06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Bye
Rufus
WMD
Kyle (just because the Livingston pick is ridiculously weird)
Towelie
Prock
Bye

Also are you kids counting Zach's vote for himself?

Prock
06-12-2017, 02:34 PM
You are allowed to vote for yourself. Even if your vote is entirely misguided and made for a truly awful team.

TACKS
06-12-2017, 02:47 PM
I mean I'm already down by enough so it won't really matter but as an actual head-to-head matchup I got a lucky draw because this matchup up clearly favors my squad. IDK if we're supposed to vote on a) which team is "better" or b) which team would win the matchup. I can get why people would pick prock's team on paper but if they were voting on what team would actually win a game of 3-on-3 I don't really see how it's all that close.

KD vs. Porzingis

KD would be the best 3-on-3 player in the world and is a MASSIVE mismatch against Porzingis who would get destroyed 1-on-1 vs KD on the perimeter. This cannot be overstated. And everyone on my roster is a legit shooter so you're not really gonna be able to give him any help. So there's that and KD would do just fine against him on the other end.

Bradley vs. Lowry

Avery Bradley is a better 1-on-1 defender than Lowry is a 1-on-1 scorer. Lowry struggles when the defense really clamps down and is better suited as a 5-on-5 player than a 3-on-3 guy. Bradley being super active as a cutter and moving off the ball makes him very useful in 3-on-3 plus he's a very good shooter.

Simmons vs. Giannis

Giannis has the advantage here but it's nowhere the advantage of KD vs. Porzingis. Not even close. Giannis isn't great at creating offense for himself in the half court and he'll have to keep up offensively with KD. Simmons fits the type of guys who give him trouble like PJ Tucker. Strong, physical defenders who can get into his body and won't get overpowered when he drives. He's gonna be really dependent on Giannis to be able to go shot for shot with KD which just isn't gonna happen.

Iso Joe vs. Otto Porter

Otto Porter is a nice spot up shooter but 3-on-3 doesn't create the spot up looks that Porter depends on so he's going to have to be able to create for himself if he's out there. Joe is old but still a vastly superior 1-on-1 player to Otto and would thrive in this setting.

Brodie
06-12-2017, 02:57 PM
I just think it's your lack of point guard.

TACKS
06-12-2017, 03:01 PM
I just think it's your lack of point guard.

Everyone on my team is a competent ball handler and passer so I don't really see the need for a single guy to be needing to be the designated "point guard" in 3-on-3.

Prock
06-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Luckily for me, this is a 3 on 3 tournament rather than 4 individual one on one games.

TACKS
06-12-2017, 03:06 PM
Luckily for me, this is a 3 on 3 tournament rather than 4 individual one on one games.

3-on-3 is essentially 3 1-on-1 matchups tho.

Brodie
06-12-2017, 03:06 PM
We don't entirely know how Simmons will handle this all post injury (and the zero NBA experience). And Iso Joe is really, really old. Durant is an excellent player to have for this thing and Bradley is a good pick, but I'm really eh on the other two.

SP
06-12-2017, 03:10 PM
ChiFan
Brodie
WMD
Towel
Prock

3-on-3 is essentially 3 1-on-1 matchups tho.

No it isn't

Prock
06-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I mean for this matchup it's not fair to say "well KD would destroy Kristaps" because Kristaps would play less when the matchup isn't right. Simmons isn't going to do much at all, Bradley is solid, and Iso Joe will only be useful if he's incredibly hot on contested mid range jumpers (a bet I would take). Your team certainly could beat mine, but KD would have to score like 80% of the points.

TACKS
06-12-2017, 03:13 PM
We don't entirely know how Simmons will handle this all post injury (and the zero NBA experience). And Iso Joe is really, really old. Durant is an excellent player to have for this thing and Bradley is a good pick, but I'm really eh on the other two.

I'm really eh on them too but they are both useful cus they're both very good at the thing they do.

Also, not sure why you're making up injuries or why extensive NBA experience would be relevant.

Kyle
06-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Due to pure randomization, there are two teams with a bye, who will move to the elite 8.

At the end of each round, the matchups will be randomized again.

In order to keep this moving, and doing so quickly, you can vote for all matchups at one time. Votes can also change. Team should feel free to post their squad in here, along with their writeup and matchups strategy and general smack talk. First to 8 votes, advances. When all of the first hit 8 votes, we can move on.

Rob vs BYE

Chifan vs Rufus

Zach vs Brodie

Dallas vs WMD

SP vs Kyle

Towelie vs Scotty

Tacks vs Prock

Iowa vs BYE

GAME ONE

Chifan
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Boogie Cousins
Ben Simmons

vs

Rufus
Russell Westbrook
Gordon Hayward
Marc Gasol
Eric Bledsoe

GAME TWO

Zach
Klay Thompson
Andre Iguodala
DeAndre Jordan

Kyle Kover

VS

Brodie

Chris Paul
DeMar Derozan
Nikola Jokic

Jae Crowder

GAME THREE

Dallas

John Wall
Kemba Walker
Myles Turner
Devin Booker

VS

WMD

Lebron James
Bradley Beal
Rudy Gobert
Lou Williams

GAME FOUR

SP

Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Hassan Whiteside
Shaun Livingston

VS

Kyle

Damian Lillard
Paul Milsap
Anthony Davis
Nic Batum

GAME FIVE

Towelie

Ricky Rubio
Kawhi Leonard
Joel Embiid
Mike Conley

VS

Scotty

Kyrie Irving
Khris Middleton
Draymond Green
JJ Redick

GAME SIX

Tacks

Avery Bradley
Kevin Durant
Jonothan Simmons
Joe Johnson

VS

Prock

Kyle Lowry
Greek Freak
Kristaps Porzingis
Otto Porter

Teams on a bye:

Rob

CJ McCollum
Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Danny Green

Iowa

Isiah Thomas
Andrew Wiggins
Karl-Anthony Towns
Kevin Love

Don't have time for explanations now but

Chifan

Brodie

WMD

Kyle

Scotty

Prock

Brodie
06-12-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm really eh on them too but they are both useful cus they're both very good at the thing they do.

Also, not sure why you're making up injuries or why extensive NBA experience would be relevant.

I'm not making up injuries. I'm taking SImmons at what he is at now, and we don't know he fares at all against high level competition.

Prock
06-12-2017, 03:16 PM
I'm not making up injuries. I'm taking SImmons at what he is at now, and we don't know he fares at all against high level competition.

He has Jonathan Simmons, not Ben.

Rufus
06-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Bye
Rufus
Brodie
WMD
Kyle
Scotty
Prock

Brodie
06-12-2017, 03:21 PM
He has Jonathan Simmons, not Ben.

Oh yeah, duh. Jesus, I'm tired.

Anyways, Simmons isn't even as good SO I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME.

TACKS
06-12-2017, 03:25 PM
No it isn't

I mean it clearly is and that's kind of the point.

Brodie
06-12-2017, 03:29 PM
I'll change my vote in Tacks matchup to a vote for Bye

Prock
06-12-2017, 03:29 PM
I'll change my vote in Tacks matchup to a vote for Bye

Boo you whore

TACKS
06-12-2017, 03:31 PM
chifan
Brodie
WMD
Kyle
Scotty
Prock

scotty vs towel is a dandy.

WMD
06-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Who's keeping track of the votes? I think I have enough to win the electoral college

Brodie
06-12-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm still going with Korver as the worst pick in this thing. He can still kinda shoot but dude cannot do much else at all and I could half ass cover him in this thing.

Kyle
06-12-2017, 03:38 PM
chifan
Brodie
WMD
Kyle
Scotty
Prock

scotty vs towel is a dandy.

Towel has a good team. Kyrie and Draymond is a perfect one two punch in this format though.

Prock
06-12-2017, 03:53 PM
towel and scotty certainly is a good one. I voted towel, but could have easily gone the other way. Ricky is a very good defender, but he struggles with quick guards, and Kyrie qualifies as one of those. But Conley is better anyway so whatever.

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 04:25 PM
Updated scores:

Rufus/Chifan TIED 4-4

Brodie (8-1) CLINCHED ADVANCE

WMD (8-0) CLINCHED ADVANCE

Kyle (7-1)

Towel/Scotty TIED (4-4)

Prock (8-0) CLINCHED ADVANCE

ChiFan24
06-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Game 1: ME

I guess I got an unlucky draw because Rufus is a pretty good matchup. I took Harden over Westbrook, and while I considered both, it was a fairly easy decision for me because the optimal 3 on 3 strategy is to start with a pick up top (Boogie) and go from there. Harden reads a pick and roll better than Westbrook (and arguably better than anyone else), so I want him initiating offense. I also think he's a marginally better 4 point shooter. Westbrook can get to the rim, but so can everyone else. I'd also point out that turnovers are deadly and lead to very easy buckets, and Westbrook is going to turn the ball over a lot.

Aside from that, I'll try to isolate Carmelo vs Hayward. For all his faults, I think Carmelo stands a much better chance at guarding Hayward 1 on 1 than vice versa.

Game two: Brodie
There are mismatches all over, but I think they're all pretty manageable beside DeAndre vs. Jokic. There are like, 8 big men I would have taken before DeAndre there; the offensive value he would have had (putbacks) is negated by the fact that all of the misses are going to be off of threes anyway.

Game 3: WMD
Nobody can guard LeBron. Even if Dallas goes small to get Gobert off the court, LeBron is bigger and better than everyone remaining.

Game 4: SP
This is tough because Lillard can keep up with Steph if he's hot, and Davis can kind of act as a free safety without worrying too much about Whiteside/Livingston. Millsap matches up pretty well with Blake. Whiteside will have trouble guarding Brow. I'm going with SP because Steph is the best player and the rest of the team is good enough, but it's very close.

Game 5: Towelie
Both teams can switch pretty much everything, I'm taking Towelie because Kawhi is the best player and Redick is by far the worst.

Game 6: Prock
I wanted to throw Tacks some love because Durant, but I really, really don't understand the Jonathan Simmons pick.

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 04:27 PM
before I try to make my case and sway people:

Yes, you can vote for your own squad. It just makes everything easier with counting.

Kyle is one vote away from clinching, leaving us with two games tied at 4, Rufus/Chifan and myself and the towel

AND chifan posted this 12 seconds before I did.

Kyle has a 7-2 lead

Chifan has a 5-4 lead

Towel has a 5-4 lead.

First to 8 votes, advances.

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 04:33 PM
I believe I drew the toughest matchup for my team. I believe the difference that sets us apart is the outside shooting. In a game where it's first to 60, I believe the shooting ability of Redick and Middleton is what sets me apart. Embiid has gotten to a decent shot, so I won't say Draymond kills him in that category, but I don't see Embiid able to guard Dray on the perimeter or even really score on him. Dray's vision paired with Kyrie's quickness while still having to respect the shots of Middleton and JJ really makes my offense click.

VERY few people can stay in front of Kyrie. His quickness and ability to finish at the rim make him super deadly. The only person who's somewhat slowed him down has been Klay, and that's due to his length, which neither Rubio nor Conley have.

Meanwhile, yes, Kawhi is super gawd and kills everything, I think Middleton and switching with Dray can somewhat slow him down. Other than that, he doesn't have great shooting. Rubio is not a 3 point shooter, Embiid is still developing it, and Conely is good, but not great. I think my team hits the 60 point mark before Towel's because of this

ChiFan24
06-12-2017, 04:39 PM
I'm surprised Kyle is beating SP by so much. I agree Kyle did a better job round 2-4 but.....Steph.

Scotty-Towelie is tough. I envision sticking Kawhi on Kyrie as towelie's trump card, and I don't think Middleton is quite good enough to take enough advantage of Conley/Rubio, two extremely solid defenders. You'd want to P&R to force Embiid to switch onto Kyrie, but Kawhi is long enough that he can probably survive going under screens.

Idk, it's a total toss up.

WMD
06-12-2017, 06:02 PM
Vote Rufus and Scottyboy

Brodie
06-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Wait, are WMD and I going to have to face each other?

This always happens.

WMD
06-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Wait, are WMD and I going to have to face each other?

This always happens.

I think he said it's re-randomed each round. I'd win anyway.

Brodie
06-12-2017, 06:11 PM
I think he said it's re-randomed each round. I'd win anyway.

This is my arrival to our matchup

https://media.tenor.com/images/c1a4d019445f9cad6c792f5654f11419/tenor.gif

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 06:16 PM
It is re-randomized.

WMD, you haven't voted for those yet, right? If you change your vote, please put "unvote" or re-vote or something.

With that,

Chifan/Rufus are TIED 5-5

Towel/Scotty are TIED 5-5

Kyle has a 7-2 lead

First to 8 votes advances.

WMD
06-12-2017, 06:17 PM
I had not voted for those

towelie
06-12-2017, 06:23 PM
While other teams have a conspicuous + offensive or + defensive guy, my team has 4 players who add real value on both sides of the ball.

SP
06-12-2017, 08:20 PM
I'm surprised Kyle is beating SP by so much. I agree Kyle did a better job round 2-4 but.....Steph.

Scotty-Towelie is tough. I envision sticking Kawhi on Kyrie as towelie's trump card, and I don't think Middleton is quite good enough to take enough advantage of Conley/Rubio, two extremely solid defenders. You'd want to P&R to force Embiid to switch onto Kyrie, but Kawhi is long enough that he can probably survive going under screens.

Idk, it's a total toss up.

I probably like Kyle's squad the most out of everyones so I'm cool with it. Very nearly took Millsap over Blake and Lillard/Brow is a great duo.

That and yours with Beard/Boogie are the best two man lineups in this IMO.

WMD
06-12-2017, 08:52 PM
This is my arrival to our matchup

https://media.tenor.com/images/c1a4d019445f9cad6c792f5654f11419/tenor.gif

The tank is cool and all but it doesn't match your theme song

Ji_K99Ff5tE

scottyboy
06-12-2017, 11:06 PM
@ four people who haven't voted, what gives?

WMD
06-13-2017, 12:24 AM
@ four people who haven't voted, what gives?

They're turds

fenikz
06-13-2017, 12:30 AM
WMD wins and it should probably be a sweep

WMD
06-13-2017, 12:54 AM
Thank you Fenikz.

Now accept my handshake discreetly.

https://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1406/handshake-with-money-006_lrg.jpg

Rob S
06-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Rufus, Kyle, Scotty for me

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 01:33 AM
Rufus leads 6-5.

Scotty leads 6-5.

Kyle has clinched advancing. It's down to the other 2 matches and then we can move on.

Rufus
06-13-2017, 02:21 AM
Just make sure Comahan, Fernando & Bbd don't vote cause I know I'm facing a super team of their favourite players.

towelie
06-13-2017, 04:24 AM
my vote is for chifan24. westbrook needs a full head of steam from full court to maximize his burst imo.

my vote is for towelie. pretty sure scotty will win but 6-6 is fun.

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Rufus and ChiFan are tied 6-6

Scotty and towel are tied 6-6.

Once these are finished, we can move on to the elite 8. Who are the 2 that haven't voted?

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Zach and Dallas are the two that have not voted. I will PM them. If they split then there's going to have to be some swaying and convincing and hoping I didn't botch the vote system

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 02:08 PM
If anyone could tweet at or IM or something to them too, that'd be great. Can't do it now, kids coming in

Zach
06-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Gimme a second....

Zach
06-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Rufus and Towelie....

Rufus because he has a better overall team and doesnt have Melo who would hero ball.

Towelie because Leonard would be on Lillard, and its up to Kawhi to be the best player overall.

Kyle
06-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Zach I have Lillard not Scottie

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 02:41 PM
Rufus has a 7-6 lead

Towel has a 7-6 lead.

If dallas votes me/chifan, someone will have to sway their vote. ooooooh the drama and suspense

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 02:42 PM
Rufus and Towelie....

Rufus because he has a better overall team and doesnt have Melo who would hero ball.

Towelie because Leonard would be on Lillard, and its up to Kawhi to be the best player overall.

I've got Kyrie. And I think it's overlooking Draymond having the edge over Embiid, especially in space, and it being first to 60 and my team being the better shooting team

WMD
06-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Zach and Dallas are the two that have not voted. I will PM them. If they split then there's going to have to be some swaying and convincing and hoping I didn't botch the vote system

You didn't botch it, you butchered it! We need outside votes.

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 04:28 PM
You didn't botch it, you butchered it! We need outside votes.

Since Dallas is AWOL, it might come down to that. Commie might have to be the hammer

Brodie
06-13-2017, 04:36 PM
The swing vote has too much power.

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 04:37 PM
The swing vote has too much power.

Then what do you suggest we do?

Brodie
06-13-2017, 05:16 PM
That was just a joke

scottyboy
06-13-2017, 05:28 PM
That was just a joke

YOU'RE A JOKE!

dammit Dallas, ugh.

If he doesn't answer soon, we'll bring in commie and some other NBA posters (not BBD or now super biased nando)

WMD
06-13-2017, 05:43 PM
Commie finally has a chance to play Mike Pence

DallasM
06-14-2017, 12:28 AM
of the two, I like Rufus and Towelie's team more, they would get my vote.

Chifan's team seems like a chemistry apocalypse.

the other matchup is a classic, 7 games, down to the wire type of game. I feel like Leonard might be a bit too much for Green one on one (Green will stop Leonard, but he'll do nothing against him either). Conley and Irving might be a battle of who scores more or gets hot at the right time, and that leaves Embiid to be covered by Redick or Middleton.

Zach
06-14-2017, 12:49 AM
Rufus and Towelie....

Zach I have Lillard not Scottie

Shit, I was in a hurry on the metro trying to look at the writing. I am still going with Rufus and Towelie, thats my bad.

WMD
06-14-2017, 02:23 AM
Draft: 5 days or some shit
Voting: 900 years

towelie
06-14-2017, 02:35 AM
Draft: 5 days or some shit
Voting: 900 years
take the ball and gag out of commie's mouth and let him vote

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 02:56 AM
Towelie and Rufus advance. Next round starts tomorrow morning

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 12:12 PM
ELITE 8 MATCHUPS

GAME ONE

RUFUS

Russell Westbrook
Gordon Hayward
Marc Gasol
Eric Bledsoe

vs

BRODIE

Chris Paul
DeMar Derozan
Nikola Jokic

Jae Crowder

GAME TWO

WMD

Lebron James
Bradley Beal
Rudy Gobert
Lou Williams

vs

Kyle

Damian Lillard
Paul Milsap
Anthony Davis
Nic Batum

GAME THREE

Iowa

Isiah Thomas
Andrew Wiggins
Karl-Anthony Towns
Kevin Love

vs

Towelie

Ricky Rubio
Kawhi Leonard
Joel Embiid
Mike Conley

GAME FOUR

Rob

CJ McCollum
Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Danny Green

vs

Prock

Kyle Lowry
Greek Freak
Kristaps Porzingis
Otto Porter

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 12:14 PM
It's going to be tough for me to be around much today, it's field day. I ask that when voting, you please try and keep track of the matchup score with each vote, to make it all around easier

Prock
06-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Game One:

VOTE: Brodie
Even though his team doesn't inspire much confidence, he should have the defense and playmaking to win this matchup.

Game Two:

VOTE: Kyle
If WMD had anyone except LeBron as his top dog, this would be a walkover. Millsap/Davis is a dangerous and versatile front line, and Lillard can get as hot as anyone. The King would need to score 40+ for his team to win.

Game Three:

VOTE: Iowa
I fully expect Iowa to lose next round to whomever he's playing, but that offense has too much firepower for Kawhi/Embiid/Rubio/Conley to overcome.

Game Four:

VOTE: Prock
The well-roundedness should be too much for Butler/George to handle, as those two are going to have to carry the whole load for Rob. Even those long wings aren't enough to match the length of my team.

Zach
06-14-2017, 12:46 PM
Rufus

Kyle

Iowa

Prock

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Game One:

VOTE: Rufus
No one will stop Russ, if Crowder is on him he can slow him down but that takes away from offense. Derozan is overrated. X factor is Bledsoe

Brodie 1 - Rufus 2

Game Two:

What Prock said. Lebron will need to do everything just to make it close, whoever Lebron doesn't guard between Dame/Milsap will be able to score.

WMD 0 - Kyle 3

Game Three:

VOTE: Iowa
Duh. But seriously, I'm scared of Kawhi as I have no one to really guard him. However, IT2 will go off on Rubio and KAT > Embiid.

Iowa 3 - Towel 0

Game Four:

VOTE: Rob
Closest matchup for me. I think Butler/PG can hold their own defensively vs. Giannis/Zinger respectively, with Zinger's size could be a big factor. Lowry is more reliable than McCollum, but McCollum could go off from distance. I'm going with Rob winning by lighting it up from 3 and 4, but barely.

Rob 1-Prock 2

Rob S
06-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Game One:

VOTE: Rufus
I just think the DDR + Jokic combo is too big of a disaster defensively to win this matchup. I absolutely love Chris Paul, but even the point god himself can't sure those defensive woes.

Brodie 1 - Rufus 3

Game Two:

I want to go WMD here, because I have absolutely no idea who Lillard guards, but the talent just wins out. Dame, Millsap and Brow find a way to get it done despite Lillard getting utterly roasted on D.

WMD 0 - Kyle 4

Game Three:

VOTE: TBD
I need Towel's confirmed starting lineup here.

Iowa 3 - Towel 0

Game Four:

VOTE: Rob
Of course I am voting for myself. But really, I think my team gets it done in a close one. Giannis is a nightmare to be sure, but the combo of George and Buckets can at least bother him.

Lowry and KP, for all of their abilities, will have a tough time defensively (and offensively in Lowry's case). But it's going to be really tough for KP and Lowry to hide on D. Lowry can only really credibly defend CJ, so I'm assuming he plays there. Buckets and George would be able to shoot over him fairly easily from 3. That leaves KP dealing with either Buckets or George in a 1 on 1 situation with no help. That's an utter disaster. While KP's height present similar matchup problems for me, I think PG and Buckets have the strength to bother him on the block and at the end of the day, even if he dominates it's only going to be worth 2 points.

Rob 2-Prock 2

towelie
06-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Game Three:
VOTE: TBD
I need Towel's confirmed starting lineup here.

conley, leonard, embiid

Rob S
06-14-2017, 01:48 PM
Embiid is such a strange guy to assess in this. Are we just assuming he's 100% good to go, all guns blazing?

Brodie
06-14-2017, 02:10 PM
DeRozan is a better defender than Russ, so I'm not sure the whining about that. And Jokic doesn't need to be all that creative to stop Marc Gasol. Marc's not all that versatile, he's slow as all hell.

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 02:14 PM
KAT vs. healthy Embiid is awesome. But KAT is better. Vote for KAT.

Also, as previously mentioned, my team's philosophy is to zone up, clog the lane on D and just out shoot everyone. 3s and 4s all day with IT2 and Love.

Brodie
06-14-2017, 02:14 PM
Also

Brodie
WMD
Towelie
Prock

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 02:26 PM
Latest vote tally:

Brodie 2-Rufus 3
WMD 0-Kyle 5
Iowa 3-Towel 1 (pending Rob's vote)
Rob 2-Prock 3

Rob S
06-14-2017, 02:31 PM
I am going w/ Towel if Embiid is considered a full go.

WMD
06-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Brodie knows basketball

Kyle
06-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Brodie
Me
Towel
Prock

Rufus
06-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Rufus

Rufus leads 4-3

-----------

WMD

Kyle leads 5-2

-----------

Iowa

Iowa leads 4-2

-----------

Rob

Prock leads 4-3

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Rob voted for Towel. I think vote count is:

Brodie 3-Rufus 4
WMD 2-Kyle 5
Iowa 4-Towel 3
Rob 3-Prock 4

WMD
06-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Brodie
WMD
Iowa
prock

fenikz
06-14-2017, 04:45 PM
People voting against WMD because they know he will beat them

TACKS
06-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Rufus
WMD
towel
Rob

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 04:59 PM
Updatezzzzz

Brodie 4-Rufus 5
WMD 4-Kyle 5
Iowa 5-Towel 4
Rob 4-Prock 5

Brodie
06-14-2017, 05:00 PM
I demand better reasoning than "OH WESTBROOK IS UNGUARDABLE" as if Paul doesn't handle him as well as anyone else in the NBA.

ChiFan24
06-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Towelie, Rob, Brodie, WMD.

I promise I didn't do that on purpose. All 4 tied at 5.

Rufus
06-14-2017, 05:38 PM
I demand better reasoning than "OH WESTBROOK IS UNGUARDABLE" as if Paul doesn't handle him as well as anyone else in the NBA.

We all know this is as far as a Chris Paul led team can go.

Brodie
06-14-2017, 05:40 PM
We all know this is as far as a Chris Paul led team can go.

Well, the furthest a team with Westbrook as the best player has gone is swept in the first round, so

iowatreat
06-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Waiting for votes from Scotty, Dallas, SP and Towel.

Rufus
06-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Small sample size

WMD
06-14-2017, 06:05 PM
Nobody can score on a LeBron/Gobert team. First to 60 wins, Beal will average 60ppg

Brodie
06-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Don't rob the world of WMD/Brodie in the finals.

WMD
06-14-2017, 06:14 PM
But you're gonna lose.

You're gonna lose and look like this.

https://images.vanityfair.it/gallery/21367/Mid/637da577-0338-4ff7-afdb-8ac9ce78fa15.png

Brodie
06-14-2017, 06:15 PM
You're going to lose faster than someone who thinks Rusev is ugly

WMD
06-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Nobody has ever thought he was ugly so that's an impossible speed to gauge.

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 07:09 PM
Game one:

I think the xfactor here is Hayward. I don't think DDR offers much resistance and Gasol would gobble up everything near the rim against Jokic. I think Russ and Paul here are a wash. Not much shooting for either team, but I go with Rufus

Game two:

It's hard to go against Lebron, but who ever he doesn't cover, is going to feast. Milsap and Brow pull Gobert away from the rim, leaving it open for the other to be covered by Beal. Two of the leagues most versatile bigs and dame proves too much to handle.
Kyle

Game three:

Leonard proves to be too much, here. That's the only edge I can find here. The toughest matchup of this round, IMO. Vote Towelie

Game four:

Some crazy fun matchups here, but I don't trust Kristaps to be able to use his size will enough against Buckets or George (mainly buckets). A scrappy team with good three point shooting, gives Rob the edge for me vote Rob

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 07:10 PM
Updated votes:

Rufus leads (6-5)

Kyle leads (6-5)

Towelie leads (6-5)

Rob leads (6-5)

Prock
06-14-2017, 07:12 PM
Honestly don't see how Rob's team competes with mine, but what do I know

Brodie
06-14-2017, 07:22 PM
Gasol cannot rebound for shit, how would he gobble up everything near the rim? And part of Jokic's strength is that he moves around on offense better than any big.

scottyboy
06-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Gasol cannot rebound for shit, how would he gobble up everything near the rim? And part of Jokic's strength is that he moves around on offense better than any big.

Gasol is infinitely better at rebounding and would totally exploit Jokic on D. You can't hide him in 3v3

Brodie
06-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Gasol is infinitely better at rebounding and would totally exploit Jokic on D. You can't hide him in 3v3

...Gasol is better at rebounding than Jokic? Are you an idiot?

TACKS
06-14-2017, 08:26 PM
I think Jokic and Gasol pretty much would cancel each other out tho scotty's rebounding comment is BLASPHEMOUS to say the least.

Brodie
06-14-2017, 09:13 PM
I don't think they cancel each other out at all. Gasol is a better defender but Jokic is much more versatile on offense and Gasol can't exactly defend Paul, DeRozan or Crowder.

DallasM
06-14-2017, 09:40 PM
Brodie, kyle, iowa and rob.

towelie
06-14-2017, 10:01 PM
Brodie, kyle, towel, prock

towelie
06-14-2017, 10:02 PM
Updated votes:

Brodie leads (7-6)

Kyle leads (8-5)

Towelie leads (7-6)

Rob leads (7-6)

Brodie
06-14-2017, 10:15 PM
My sweet Nick *reaches in tears*

WMD
06-14-2017, 10:29 PM
I see you all pissing on my hospitality

SP
06-14-2017, 10:51 PM
Brodie
WMD
Towel
Rob

Wait did I just hammer all three lmao? Or was I the last person to vote? All finish 8-6 woohoo

iowatreat
06-15-2017, 12:08 AM
Boooo you guys just don't fully appreciate Love's crafty, old man-esque YMCA pickup game ability. FOR SHAME.

Kyle
06-15-2017, 12:24 AM
Boooo you guys just don't fully appreciate Love's crafty, old man-esque YMCA pickup game ability. FOR SHAME.

You would score with anyone but Love is also probably the best defender on your team as of now.

iowatreat
06-15-2017, 12:29 AM
You would score with anyone but Love is also probably the best defender on your team as of now.

Yea I completely punted defense. Oh well, I made it to the 2nd round!

scottyboy
06-15-2017, 02:43 AM
...Gasol is better at rebounding than Jokic? Are you an idiot?

I think Jokic and Gasol pretty much would cancel each other out tho scotty's rebounding comment is BLASPHEMOUS to say the least.

In a head to head in a 3v3 game, im taking gasol every time. He's stronger than Jokic. In real life and 5v5, gasol is awful at positioning and he's slow, which hurts. 3v3 is more straight muscle.

And Jokic can't cover anyone. Tremendous liability

scottyboy
06-15-2017, 02:44 AM
Brodie, towel, rob and Kyle advance. Final four will be posted tomorrow morning

Brodie
06-15-2017, 02:47 AM
In a head to head in a 3v3 game, im taking gasol every time. He's stronger than Jokic. In real life and 5v5, gasol is awful at positioning and he's slow, which hurts. 3v3 is more straight muscle.

And Jokic can't cover anyone. Tremendous liability

Jokic isn't as bad on D as you seem to think. He's not GREAT, but he's passable.

Kyle
06-15-2017, 03:07 AM
My argument in advance.

The Big Bang Threery

Starters

Damian Lillard
Paul Millsap
Anthony Davis

Bench

Nic Batum

Dame might be the best 4 point shooter drafted other than Steph and is great and finding an efficient shot 1 on 1. Not a good defender but there is rim protection elsewhere on this team and with Steph and Kyrie out now the threat of an off the dribble three is very diminished. Anthony Davis can do everything including protect the rim, score around the rim especially with the added space, stretch the floor, and cover the extra ground created by the 3 on 3 format on defense with his length and mobility. Millsap is a do it all 3rd option who can defend, shoot from three, and rebound. Batum gives me a 2nd primary ballhandler who can run the offense when Dame needs a breather and cover space defensively.

scottyboy
06-15-2017, 11:50 AM
FINAL FOUR!!!!

SEMIFINAL GAME ONE

Rob

CJ McCollum
Paul George
Jimmy Butler
Danny Green

vs

Towelie

Ricky Rubio
Kawhi Leonard
Joel Embiid
Mike Conley

SEMIFINAL GAME TWO

Kyle

Damian Lillard
Paul Milsap
Anthony Davis
Nic Batum

vs

Brodie

Chris Paul
DeMar Derozan
Nikola Jokic

Jae Crowder

scottyboy
06-15-2017, 11:52 AM
I really love the size and versatility of Kyle's team. If there's any player to really disrupt Jokic's offensive prowess, it'd be Brow. Dame would struggle to stay in front of CP3, but provides enough offense to help give Kyle the win. Vote Kyle

I'm really torn on whether buckets/green/george can cover/stop/out-rebound Embiid. So I'm holding off on that for now

Kyle leads (1-0)

Zach
06-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Kyle and Towelie

Rob S
06-15-2017, 12:52 PM
I really love the size and versatility of Kyle's team. If there's any player to really disrupt Jokic's offensive prowess, it'd be Brow. Dame would struggle to stay in front of CP3, but provides enough offense to help give Kyle the win. Vote Kyle

I'm really torn on whether buckets/green/george can cover/stop/out-rebound Embiid. So I'm holding off on that for now

Kyle leads (1-0)

4 & 3 > 2, scotty! And Embiid is toast on the perimeter vs. any of my pick and roll combos.

But yeah - gonna vote for myself and Kyle. I really love Kyle's team and wanted Milsap as my 3rd guy.

Prock
06-15-2017, 01:16 PM
Vote: towel

Vote: Kyle

WMD
06-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Blah.

Towelie and Kyle.

iowatreat
06-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Game 1: Towel

Buckets or PG would be able to do an OK job on Kawhi, but he would still get his and on D would be pretty lockdown. Healthy Embiid would be able to score on Buckets or PG, but they would also get some 3/4 pointers. I like Rubio/Conley more than McCollum/Green, especially on D.

Game 2: Kyle

Dame vs. Paul is a really fun matchup, Dame is better from distance and CP3 would be able to create pretty easily. Brow would eat Jokic for lunch on both sides of the ball.

Brodie
06-15-2017, 01:52 PM
Game 1: Towel

Buckets or PG would be able to do an OK job on Kawhi, but he would still get his and on D would be pretty lockdown. Healthy Embiid would be able to score on Buckets or PG, but they would also get some 3/4 pointers. I like Rubio/Conley more than McCollum/Green, especially on D.

Game 2: Kyle

Dame vs. Paul is a really fun matchup, Dame is better from distance and CP3 would be able to create pretty easily. Brow would eat Jokic for lunch on both sides of the ball.

Jokic in two April games against the Pels:
21/12/4
23/12/5

But sure, would eat his lunch. Also, Lillard has never really been able to do shit against Chris Paul, and I don't see how this would be different. Seriously, go look at their head to head stats. Dame has been completely useless about 85-90% of the time.

And if Paul can shut down Dame/exploit him as he usually does, Kyle has basically no consistent shooting. Millsap/Batum aren't really good shooters or anything.

Brodie
06-15-2017, 01:57 PM
Blah.

Towelie and Kyle.

How could you. I tried hard to get you here and this is how you repay me?!

Towelie
Corey

ChiFan24
06-15-2017, 02:14 PM
Kyle in a romp.

Towelie in a close one.

towelie
06-15-2017, 02:29 PM
brodie and towel

Kyle
Towel and Kyle.

iowatreat
Jokic in two April games against the Pels:
21/12/4
23/12/5

But sure, would eat his lunch. Also, Lillard has never really been able to do shit against Chris Paul, and I don't see how this would be different. Seriously, go look at their head to head stats. Dame has been completely useless about 85-90% of the time.

And if Paul can shut down Dame/exploit him as he usually does, Kyle has basically no consistent shooting. Millsap/Batum aren't really good shooters or anything.

Lillard vs. Clippers in 2016-17: 20/5/5
Lillard vs. Clippers in 2015-16: 18/4/6
Lillard vs. Clippers in 2014-15: 15.8/7.8/6.5

But sure, Paul shut him down every game. He had one bad game vs. LAC in 2017.

Jokic vs. Pelicans in 2016-17: 14/11
Jokic vs. Pelicans in 2015-16: 7/4

Jokic in games other than April 2017 vs. the Pelicans:

3/26 8 pts on 4-14 shooting and 13 boards
10/26 5 pts on 2-5 shooting and 7 boards

Brow in 2017 games vs. Jokic:

10/26 50 pts on 17-35 shooting, 15 boards, 5 assists, 5 steals
3/26 31 pts on 12-17 shooting, 13 boards
4/5 41 pts on 18-31 shooting, 5 boards
4/8 25 pts on 11-27 shooting, 6 boards

I'm guessing those games don't count though?

Brodie
06-15-2017, 02:49 PM
Lillard vs. Clippers in 2016-17: 20/5/5
Lillard vs. Clippers in 2015-16: 18/4/6
Lillard vs. Clippers in 2014-15: 15.8/7.8/6.5

But sure, Paul shut him down every game. He had one bad game vs. LAC in 2017.

Jokic vs. Pelicans in 2016-17: 14/11
Jokic vs. Pelicans in 2015-16: 7/4

Jokic in games other than April 2017 vs. the Pelicans:

3/26 8 pts on 4-14 shooting and 13 boards
10/26 5 pts on 2-5 shooting and 7 boards

Brow in 2017 games vs. Jokic:

10/26 50 pts on 17-35 shooting, 15 boards, 5 assists, 5 steals
3/26 31 pts on 12-17 shooting, 13 boards
4/5 41 pts on 18-31 shooting, 5 boards
4/8 25 pts on 11-27 shooting, 6 boards

I'm guessing those games don't count though?

It's almost as if a second year player got better over time against Brow. And that 4/8 game is a pile of shit, so I don't know why that's a good reference point.

Also, considering that Lillard had 28/5/5 generally, 20/5/5 on 37% shooting is kinda shutting someone down. Lillard also had 20/5/5 on 37% shooting in the playoffs last year against Paul, and that 18/4/6 in the regular season was on 32% shooting. So yeah, Lillard sucks against Paul.

WMD
06-15-2017, 02:50 PM
How could you. I tried hard to get you here and this is how you repay me?!

Towelie
Corey

You tried hard and you failed. Now your time is up.

iowatreat
06-15-2017, 03:02 PM
It's almost as if a second year player got better over time against Brow. And that 4/8 game is a pile of shit, so I don't know why that's a good reference point.

Also, considering that Lillard had 28/5/5 generally, 20/5/5 on 37% shooting is kinda shutting someone down. Lillard also had 20/5/5 on 37% shooting in the playoffs last year against Paul, and that 18/4/6 in the regular season was on 32% shooting. So yeah, Lillard sucks against Paul.

Just listing all games. Yes Jokic has gotten a lot better, but 2 game sample size to prove a point is pretty weak. In any case, at the very very best possible comparison Jokic is equal to Brow overall right now.

And I guess holding Dame to 7 points less than his season average is making him completely useless. I was just saying it would be a fun matchup and not overwhelmingly one sided either way, Dame would get up shots and Paul would run circles. *shrug*

Brodie
06-15-2017, 03:22 PM
It was just listing his two most recent games, mostly. And the point about Dame is that he is significantly worse against Paul, which would limit his game/probably force Kyle to start Batum instead of Millsap or he would essentially be without a creator.

scottyboy
06-15-2017, 06:47 PM
KYLE HAS ADVANCED

TOWELIE HAS ADVANCED

I really thought the Rob-Towelie game would've been closer. I was going to come back and vote for Rob, I think Butler and George could disrupt that offense.

Anyway the final game:

KYLE

Damian Lillard
Paul Milsap
Anthony Davis
Nic Batum

VS

TOWELIE

Ricky Rubio
Kawhi Leonard
Joel Embiid
Mike Conley

First to 8 votes is crowned the champ

Prock
06-15-2017, 06:52 PM
It would have been closer, scotty, if people had voted for the correct team the previous round.

Kyle wins.

Rob S
06-15-2017, 07:01 PM
Kyle for sure. He has the best team.

Brodie
06-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Towelie here

ChiFan24
06-15-2017, 07:18 PM
Idk. Kyle I guess.

towelie
06-15-2017, 08:25 PM
size is overrated in 3v3

i vote towel

Kyle
06-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Kyle.

Rob S
06-15-2017, 08:36 PM
size is overrated in 3v3

i vote towel

It is, but Brow and Milsap don't have the usual big guy limitations.

SP
06-15-2017, 08:45 PM
kyle.

WMD
06-15-2017, 09:34 PM
I'll go Kyle.

DallasM
06-15-2017, 09:55 PM
I'll go with kyle here

iowatreat
06-16-2017, 02:22 AM
Kyle

towelie
06-16-2017, 02:23 AM
kyle

Zach
06-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Kyle

Kyle
06-16-2017, 02:25 AM
\https://media.giphy.com/media/231fZ9lECp4zu/giphy.gif

WMD
06-16-2017, 02:41 AM
Fuck you Kyle.

Kyle
06-16-2017, 02:53 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/CwAlFqwEGreoM/giphy.gif

WMD
06-16-2017, 03:19 AM
Any truth to the rumors Andrei Kirilenko hacked the voting for this to help Kyle win?